Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 127. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

Thanks for the article. "With 30 million merchants and online stores already onboard, Agate presently supports payments in five different cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple. A full release of the platform is expected in Q4 2018, which once launched will have the ability to support deposits and transactions in 17 different cryptocurrencies."

it really seems like it will enable more transactions with crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which company ? Thanks
Activity: 219
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?
Activity: 61
Paypal is serious! Can't find discord chanel, do you have it?

What? PayPal is serious in what way?

The AGATE Blockchain is Like Paypal for Cryptocurrencies

https://youmeandbtc.com/news/the-agate-blockchain-is-like-paypal-for-cryptocurrencies/

Good and informative read,really nicely explained what Agate is all about!
Activity: 219
With the advisors  and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project.

I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space.
copper member
Activity: 196

The AGATE Blockchain is Like Paypal for Cryptocurrencies

https://youmeandbtc.com/news/the-agate-blockchain-is-like-paypal-for-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 266

Regarding presale,plan is still the same:its starts on August 21st with 25% bonus?

I was also checking this part of the info from the first page. Seems in this first part of pre-sale which lasts till the end of August all investors will get a 25% discount. In the later stages the discount decreases.

Seems fair to the early birds, and it's quite an incentive.

They plan to have several stages of sale - which is actually good so that people have time to get to know the product and the development can proceed.
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
Regarding presale,plan is still the same:its starts on August 21st with 25% bonus?

I was also checking this part of the info from the first page. Seems in this first part of pre-sale which lasts till the end of August all investors will get a 25% discount. In the later stages the discount decreases.

Seems fair to the early birds, and it's quite an incentive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 137
Activity: 210
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Hope so. Those conferences are great opportunity for promoting the project and finding new investors.

There are so many conferences going on,and im sure Agate team will aim for those that will bring them most benefit
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Good afternoon!

Why i can't read on your site Terms & Conditions and Terms of Use??? Just only 3 white paper...
Activity: 126
Where is your team stationed,do you have some central office?

office location is available on official website
9/9 Myrtle Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia , please contact [email protected] to book a meeting.

Is this the place where company is registered too?
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?

Yeah I don't think we had AMA yet and it would be good to organize one.

It seems like team are not so keen on organizing AMA's lately which is a shame.AMA's are a great way to engage the community.

we are open to any AMA (Ask Me Anything) if you have any offer please direct message me.

I think he meant Live AMA,via YouTube for example.

that's a great idea we will definitely consider it. thanks for suggestion Smiley

It would be great if you could make something like a live AMA cause then people could ask all the questions they want. Additionally you can always refer them to that video.

Yes, a two birds one stone type of thing. Not to mention the benefit of having the community that didn't participate read the transcript.

I often find AMAs quite useful since I get the answers to some questions that I didn't even know I wanted to ask.

Ha ha, exactly. Thus we can find lots of useful and interesting information.

AMAs as a transcript are like reading a comprehensive interview, but it's actually the investors that are interviewing. That's why it's so popular.

It is clear that AMA is popular today since we can find a lot of useful information.
copper member
Activity: 196

office location is available on official website
9/9 Myrtle Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia , please contact [email protected] to book a meeting.
Activity: 61
The platform opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate. I take part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this project, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye. It is more convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly.

Well said, agate is one of the most promising projects this year!
Activity: 129
Activity: 224
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?

Yeah I don't think we had AMA yet and it would be good to organize one.

It seems like team are not so keen on organizing AMA's lately which is a shame.AMA's are a great way to engage the community.

we are open to any AMA (Ask Me Anything) if you have any offer please direct message me.

I think he meant Live AMA,via YouTube for example.

that's a great idea we will definitely consider it. thanks for suggestion Smiley

It would be great if you could make something like a live AMA cause then people could ask all the questions they want. Additionally you can always refer them to that video.

Yes, a two birds one stone type of thing. Not to mention the benefit of having the community that didn't participate read the transcript.

I often find AMAs quite useful since I get the answers to some questions that I didn't even know I wanted to ask.

Ha ha, exactly. Thus we can find lots of useful and interesting information.

AMAs as a transcript are like reading a comprehensive interview, but it's actually the investors that are interviewing. That's why it's so popular.
Jump to: