Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 18. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.

Because transactions are instant and no issues with volatility, lower fees, there are a lot of advantages that Agate brings, if that was not true Geelus would not even partner with Agate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.

What will be the fee for transaction on agate platform?

Transaction fee will be 0.1 AGT. Thats considerably less than standards fees.
Activity: 56

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.

What will be the fee for transaction on agate platform?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 42
Do you plan to have some fresh Airdrops or bounty when the public sale starts again? That would make people new to Agate quite happy I expect.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

How much business are using Geelus the latest partner?That number can indicate a potential number of new merchants that it will bring to Agate.

Geelus has more then 2000 business using their services, even if half of their network start using Agate too it would be great, but most likely Agate services will be offered through Geelus network to all of their businesses as another option.
Activity: 39
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

Isn't there a vip bounty for high ranking members that is still active?

Yepy, and its still going on, but you have to be at least full member rank.

Do yo know how many people are participating in this VIP bounty?

I think that  more than 100 members are part of the VIP signature campaign.

It would also be nice to have a bounty in which new members can join, so hard to find bounty for new member.
Activity: 95
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

Yes it is still active I believe. My Wife is taking part in that in the signature bounty and she said they added two more weeks to it so far, so how long they will extend it I am not sure. I t does look like a promising project though and I do hope it does not turn scam like so many other signature campaigns she took part it over the course of 2018. I do hope they are a good token and project and payout everyone fairly. It is run by a good bounty manager though so fingers crossed there.  I would use it as a Crypto PAYPAL once in use that is for sure.

Agate is a proper project for sure, roadmap is being followed to a T and even a bit ahead of schedule.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

Isn't there a vip bounty for high ranking members that are still active?
Yes, it is still active I believe. My Wife is taking part in that in the signature bounty and she said they added two more weeks to it so far, so how long they will extend it I am not sure. It does look like a promising project though and I do hope it does not turn scam like so many other signature campaigns she took part it over the course of 2018. I do hope they are a good token and project and payout everyone fairly. It is run by a good bounty manager though so fingers crossed there.  I would use it as a Crypto PAYPAL once in use that is for sure.

Maybe due to the market situation it is impossible for them to raise enough money in order to develop the further level of the project. They are extending because they are not happy with the amount raised by them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Yes it is still active I believe. My Wife is taking part in that in the signature bounty and she said they added two more weeks to it so far, so how long they will extend it I am not sure. I t does look like a promising project though and I do hope it does not turn scam like so many other signature campaigns she took part it over the course of 2018. I do hope they are a good token and project and payout everyone fairly. It is run by a good bounty manager though so fingers crossed there.  I would use it as a Crypto PAYPAL once in use that is for sure.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

how many retailers so far are on board? do they have the number already? i believe the more they got, the higher the chance of being successful in this field. being the paypal of crypto is not an easy feat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

I think that  more than 100 members are part of the VIP signature campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 222

Would be nice to know the number and then do some research and see if it is making any real impact? Did it bring any new investors.

It is a valid idea, but I’m not sure how would you be able to check the impact of the bounty without team sharing the numbers with you?
Activity: 211

I think that usually for this kind of bounties number of particiapnts is quite small, something like 15-20.
Activity: 212

Would be nice to know the number and then do some research and see if it is making any real impact? Did it bring any new investors.
Activity: 193

Activity: 171
Market looks very good at the moment, i hope it will stay the same when public sale starts.Is there any more info when exactly will start,other than Q1 2019,some more specific date?

No there is no update so far, it will come after new year most likely.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Market looks very good at the moment, i hope it will stay the same when public sale starts.Is there any more info when exactly will start,other than Q1 2019,some more specific date?
Pages:
Jump to: