Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 144. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Hi, very interesting ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?

Yes you can check everything on github that is already released.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Oh heck, I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.

Yes, in recent times they have become horrible. But now they are one of the only options. soon maybe it will change.

Many people have recently complained about PayPal, I do not exactly what the difficulties are, but I hope it will soon be replaced by a better platform.
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that AGATE will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this project are really good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
AgateChain is a complete set of a decentralised blockchain, with two mobile apps, an fiat pegged ecosystem.It consists of several modules and objects all fuelled by the AGT token that has over ten sustainable utilisation and revenue streams.
Activity: 264
Agate has one of the most professional looking websites.

It looks great indeed,very functional,and thats extremely important

Presentation of the project is very important today. Such professional made web site will attract a lot's of attention.
Activity: 131
Activity: 82
 Cheesy intant pay throught paypal account please to hear that we get as we shall do in the form of instant payment.
Activity: 266
project look really interesting does you have any debit card information account too?

As in will they have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning. Let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

It definitely could, but could also cause more complication for implementation and legal issues.
project look really interesting does you have any debit card information account too?

As in will they have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning. Let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 32
Activity: 224
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future?

If they do, I hope it will be advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
The product of this project is so complex. If can not
practically complete. Surely there will need preparation and great work
to make it happen. In my opinion, there are 2 products with features
that interesting and very useful if it works well and according to plan.

First - Payment gateway. For the payment gateway, I think it's enough
many of which existed before. But the cryptocurrency payment gateway
which easily integrate with traditional online stores, are rare.
Things that still stumble over the Market fluctuation problem, many cases
and impractical of cryptocurrency characteristics.

Second - Physical POS Terminal. Agate POS designs with very flexible rules
for user's convenience. The existing POS network system previously - FIAT,
has many rules for users due to cost building and caring is expensive.
While Agate POS has different features i.e No lock-in contract, no exit fee
and no penalty for return the POS terminal whenever.

So overall, this project is very good, but must be very careful because many
others are failing with the same concept. thereby, i hope next tokens sale will
be more attractive and get every opportunity for success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future?
Activity: 247
Oh heck, I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.

Yes, in recent times they have become horrible. But now they are one of the only options. soon maybe it will change.

Nah, Paypal is still cool and serves a purpose, what I'm cheering for is that Agate can offer us wider options range and more flexibility.

But what are some of those wider options which could be offered? Any come to mind?
Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too?
I think they are planning to. Because the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It's important for the community.

This may be happen in Q4 2019 when they plan a banking license...?

I suppose it should come before that.

It must, I think it cant function without it.

If so, then everything has to be ready by the time of lunching the platform.
Activity: 247

Nah, Paypal is still cool and serves a purpose, what I'm cheering for is that Agate can offer us wider options range and more flexibility.
Activity: 140
Do you have any plans for staking,or masternodes?

What are masternodes?

Go and read this article and it should be good enough to help you get a picture.

https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/
Activity: 176
Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too?
I think they are planning to. Because the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It's important for the community.

It must, I think it cant function without it.
Activity: 28

Activity: 37

Many people have recently complained about PayPal, I do not exactly what the difficulties are, but I hope it will soon be replaced by a better platform.

Never used paypal but this project look very interesting.
Jump to: