Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 146. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
For how long you plan to run your bounty campaign?

Don't rely on the bounty having a specific date set. I have seen projects extend them for more than expected so it can be up to a couple of factors.

Sometimes bounty don't pay off when it gets extended, you end up making 8 dollars for 2 months of bounty Cheesy

That really isn't favorable for bounty hunters. But how can you be sure?
Activity: 175

Don't rely on the bounty having a specific date set. I have seen projects extend them for more than expected so it can be up to a couple of factors.

Sometimes bounty don't pay off when it gets extended, you end up making 8 dollars for 2 months of bounty Cheesy
Activity: 211
I'm just wondering, do you already have some agreement with paypal since you are using their name as a comparative?

I dont see why they would need some agreement with paypal for this,its nothing official.

Maybe he meant that they need to check with them if they can use the name for commercial purposes.

I guess they checked already. I mean you can't just use another company/product name willy-nilly.

That is probably the case.

There is no law preventing you to mention other company name as it is basicly a promo for them just by mentioning their name Cheesy
Activity: 166
Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?

I think code is not available yet.

For main net no, but you can check everything else on Github for sure.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
From white paper its very interesting and worthy to invest project. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in Agate iFiat ecosystem???
Activity: 264

I agree, the duration of the bounty campaign has never been determined in advance, the projects are very flexible considering this Smiley
Activity: 266
Untill when you have your bounty campaign going on?

Standard practice is till the end of ICO,so most likely it will be like that with Agate bounty campaign

So it should take sometime by mid-November.

So we will be able to participate in bounty for quite some time still - which is great news.

But with some lesser gains than those that got in earlier. Still, you can get a lot out of it if you join now.
Activity: 238

Standard practice is till the end of ICO,so most likely it will be like that with Agate bounty campaign

So we will be able to participate in bounty for quite some time still - which is great news.
Activity: 105
I'm just wondering, do you already have some agreement with paypal since you are using their name as a comparative?

I dont see why they would need some agreement with paypal for this,its nothing official.

Maybe he meant that they need to check with them if they can use the name for commercial purposes.

I guess they checked already. I mean you can't just use another company/product name willy-nilly.

Certainly, I'm confident that no one would do it, taking another company/product name is certainly subject to lawsuits...

Yes, it could definitely have some legal ramifications and then you would be in trouble for it. So I would say they thought about it.

You can't use some company name as you want for sure, but I think that was handled well.

Activity: 280

Certainly, I'm confident that no one would do it, taking another company/product name is certainly subject to lawsuits...

Yes, it could definitely have some legal ramifications and then you would be in trouble for it. So I would say they thought about it.
Activity: 131
What are some main problems that you  plan to solve with Agate?

This is what their website says:

Lack of comprehensive solutions that can support all aspects of a true cryptoeconomy.
Shortage of white label solutions to allow developers to build their own DApp or DAO on a strong, reliable infrastructure.
Highly volatile crypto market.
Slow speed and high transaction fee and exchange rate.
Expensive and environment unfriendly mining method Proof of Work (PoW).
The number of merchants accepting cryptocurrency in comparison to the total number of traditional merchants is very low.
User-Facing Problems
Lose the value of users’ crypto assets in poor exchange markets.
Slow transaction speeds, taking from a few minutes to days to settle a transaction.
Managing several different coins and tokens that need different wallets.
Merchant-Facing Problems
Merchants are unsure which currencies to accept.
Business suppliers may not use cryptocurrency.
Slow transaction settlements; many providers take days to pay the merchants.
Activity: 112
What are some main problems that you  plan to solve with Agate?
Activity: 182

Activity: 137
Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?

I think code is not available yet.
Activity: 144
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

I think 40% will be used for marketing, PR, partnerships, affiliate program

There is a post about that a few pages back.
Activity: 148

Activity: 252

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

I think 40% will be used for marketing, PR, partnerships, affiliate program
Jump to: