Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 145. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Oh heck, I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.

Yes, in recent times they have become horrible. But now they are one of the only options. soon maybe it will change.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Oh heck, I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.
Activity: 143
Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too?
I think they are planning to. Because the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It's important for the community.

This may be happen in Q4 2019 when they plan a banking license...?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too?
I think they are planning to. Because the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It's important for the community.
Activity: 266
For how long you plan to run your bounty campaign?

Don't rely on the bounty having a specific date set. I have seen projects extend them for more than expected so it can be up to a couple of factors.

Sometimes bounty don't pay off when it gets extended, you end up making 8 dollars for 2 months of bounty Cheesy

Well, s..t happens sometimes  Grin

we all hope to get a solid bounty when we put our effort in , but it's really all about spreading the news about the project and all the benefits it can bring.

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the project, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as you said, it is important that the project succeeds.
Activity: 112
Activity: 224

Don't rely on the bounty having a specific date set. I have seen projects extend them for more than expected so it can be up to a couple of factors.

Sometimes bounty don't pay off when it gets extended, you end up making 8 dollars for 2 months of bounty Cheesy

we all hope to get a solid bounty when we put our effort in , but it's really all about spreading the news about the project and all the benefits it can bring.
Can you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.

Is that already available?

I dont think that TGE happened yet.Someone correct me if im wrong.

When TGE usually starts?
Activity: 105

That really isn't favorable for bounty hunters. But how can you be sure?

Ahh you can never be sure, you have to research and hope you were right.I like Agate though, bounty looks good.

Agate really looks like a mature and well thought project.

And that's why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.

Implications, if this project succeeds will have a great positive impact on crypto.
Activity: 175

Ahh you can never be sure, you have to research and hope you were right.I like Agate though, bounty looks good.

Agate really looks like a mature and well thought project.

And that's why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

Well I doubt they will be sharing the names of the exchanges at this point. Probably due to nda.
Activity: 238
Can you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.

I dont think that TGE happened yet.Someone correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 219
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
Activity: 156

Activity: 230
I'm just wondering, do you already have some agreement with paypal since you are using their name as a comparative?

I dont see why they would need some agreement with paypal for this,its nothing official.

Maybe he meant that they need to check with them if they can use the name for commercial purposes.

I guess they checked already. I mean you can't just use another company/product name willy-nilly.

That is probably the case.

There is no law preventing you to mention other company name as it is basicly a promo for them just by mentioning their name Cheesy

I would not say that, if you use someone else's name without approval, you can easily be sued....
Activity: 182

Activity: 182

If the project is good, most often it reflects to bounty also.
Activity: 210
Can we expect the nodes and staking to be available as soon as wallet is out?

I guess that you have to have a ready infrastructure for wallets.
Activity: 185
Can we expect the nodes and staking to be available as soon as wallet is out?
Activity: 187

Jump to: