Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 147. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 266
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

If you are a "day trader" then yes.

What do you mean by this? If he is not a long term planner in terms of trading or sth else?
Activity: 147
Agate TGE already happened,or it will after end of sale?

What does TGE stand for exactly?

TGE stands for Token Generation Event
Activity: 196

What does TGE stand for exactly?
Activity: 238
Agate mentions AI bot for transfers, how advanced will this AI be?

I'm guessing it will calculate prices and optimize transfers.

But is there some additional info on the basis of this optimization?
Activity: 182
I'm just wondering, do you already have some agreement with paypal since you are using their name as a comparative?

I dont see why they would need some agreement with paypal for this,its nothing official.

Maybe he meant that they need to check with them if they can use the name for commercial purposes.

I guess they checked already. I mean you can't just use another company/product name willy-nilly.
I'm just wondering, do you already have some agreement with paypal since you are using their name as a comparative?

I dont see why they would need some agreement with paypal for this,its nothing official.

Maybe he meant that they need to check with them if they can use the name for commercial purposes.
Activity: 129

Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?
Activity: 168

I'm guessing it will calculate prices and optimize transfers.
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more.Agate will be a significant project.

I would say solving volatility issue is a biggest ambition of this project and if they succeeded it will be extraordinary.

You need to take a lot at iFiat Ecosystem Cheesy

Ok so you'll have to compensate in usual currency, but how does that solve the volatility?
Activity: 210
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project and I especially like the volatility issue being addressed when it comes to merchants and paying for goods.Gonna read through your WP further and come back to explore more.Agate will be a significant project.

I would say solving volatility issue is a biggest ambition of this project and if they succeeded it will be extraordinary.

Yes, iFIAT will be a game changer.iFIAT will secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

How exactly will that work? What is the mechanic of iFiat?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

What is iFiat Ecosystem? What does it do?

iFiat Ecosystem
One of the most interesting elements of Agate is the Agate iFiat Ecosystem. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

The blockchain also has its own objects; more details have been described in its section. Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

Agate iFiat has the following advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

iFiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Agate iFiat Ecosystem is capable of supporting many different iFiats; however, it currently runs on iUSD, which is pegged by USD, and each token always represents $1 USD. In later versions, we plan to add EUR, GPB, JPY and AUD.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

What is iFiat Ecosystem? What does it do?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too?

I have seen situations where groups have extended their numbers but I think they have to go directly to the Telegram team and request a bigger group.

I think Agate team can contact Telegram to get group limit raised.What is the max number of members for Telegram group at the moment?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Yes, iFIAT will be a game changer.iFIAT will secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

iFiat is a really fresh way to deal with volatility and to ensure that merchants have stability with pricing and value.It is a point of attraction for merchants for sure.
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too?

I have seen situations where groups have extended their numbers but I think they have to go directly to the Telegram team and request a bigger group.

I thought that the Telegram group has no limit as to the number of members ... what is the limit?
Jump to: