Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 149. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will people be able to dispute transactions, like with PayPal?

I would guess there would be a channel for disputes and a team to handle them.

There will have to be a way of controlling and verifying disputes.

Definitely, otherwise it would be chaos and no one could do anything.

Canno't have such system without this, it's understandable

Some kind of a resolution center would be nice way to sort this out.

It will probably have to come to that. How is this issue done considering PayPal?

Maybe paypal shouldn't be copied a lot, maybe crypto should have its own solution.

I think tyat paypal label is used loosely here.
Activity: 144

It will probably have to come to that. How is this issue done considering PayPal?

Maybe paypal shouldn't be copied a lot, maybe crypto should have its own solution.
Activity: 148
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?Maybe Fiat?

Accept for what? Investing?
Activity: 156
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

If you are a "day trader" then yes.

I would say that some currencies are for day trading and others are not.

Every coin is there for both options.It depends on an individual what he sees as better way to go.Some coins are bad for day trading, but people still trade and manage to get gains.

But it's like a full day job, of course you can make money, but I think it's too much trouble...

Some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it.

True. Some people would use this to earn crypto and then in trades can get different tokens. Not bad.

It's all in good timing Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

Standard restrictions for US and China as always, time will come when that will change again.
But this will not happen soon. Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life.
Activity: 264

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
 Have just noticed AGATE. At first glace it seems good and as were said this project would probably be strong competitor to another similar project. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive.
Activity: 252
Who do you consider to be your main competitor?In the crypto world.

I don't know if they listed any in their whitepaper, but if there are similar projects they are just that, similar and every one brings something different to the table.

Well it's normal today that we have several simiral procject all the time,  it's good for competition.

True, there are many crypto projects that are aiming at the same market, but best one will succeed, and that's always good for us users

It is true that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

True, but original and good ideas are always needed to break the monotony on the market.
Activity: 238

I don't know if they listed any in their whitepaper, but if there are similar projects they are just that, similar and every one brings something different to the table.

Well it's normal today that we have several simiral procject all the time,  it's good for competition.

Yeah after a while things will crystallize and a few of projects will come out victorious.

Meanwhile it is a good thing to have some competituon and maybe can encourage the team even more.
Activity: 78
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?Maybe Fiat?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can you please share token metrics,and token allocation?
Activity: 182

Yeah after a while things will crystallize and a few of projects will come out victorious.
Activity: 210
Think good useful project. If everything works as planned, it will be great!
so good luck to the whole team!

Its nice to see that full members support this project. Since you are probably more experienced and you know crypto stuff.

Yeah it gaves credibility to the project.

This project already has credibility on its own Cheesy

Yeah sure, but a little extra doesn't hurt.
Activity: 266
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

Every coin is there for both options.It depends on an individual what he sees as better way to go.Some coins are bad for day trading, but people still trade and manage to get gains.

But it's like a full day job, of course you can make money, but I think it's too much trouble...

Some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it.

True. Some people would use this to earn crypto and then in trades can get different tokens. Not bad.
Activity: 266

Activity: 175

True, there are many crypto projects that are aiming at the same market, but best one will succeed, and that's always good for us users

It is true that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

Let's call it a twist Smiley and no matter how small that twist is it can still be important to users.

Yeah there can vbe a small detal which is important enough for the community.

As somebody already mentiomed, there is enough room for everybody on this market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Think good useful project. If everything works as planned, it will be great!
so good luck to the whole team!

Its nice to see that full members support this project. Since you are probably more experienced and you know crypto stuff.
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think they have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Activity: 176

Let's call it a twist Smiley and no matter how small that twist is it can still be important to users.

Yeah there can vbe a small detal which is important enough for the community.
Activity: 171
Are you going to have to turn toward centralizing at one point or will Agate remain decentralized no matter how big it gets?
Activity: 175

Or sometimes it just enough to give something to users that will speed things up and save them time.
Jump to: