Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 154. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round,or maybe from some big partner?

I think it was a private partner. Its a good start.

That's the initial boost any project would welcome. Hope it continues.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do you have any plans for staking,or masternodes?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Can you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Would like to reserve POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
Activity: 137
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

API also interests me the most...I have a lot of apps I would like to test out.
Activity: 144
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round,or maybe from some big partner?

I think it was a private partner. Its a good start.
Activity: 148
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

I'm guessing that like for any API, you'll get a documentation how to use it.
Activity: 247
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this equation. The thing is that the competition is huge and every project has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...

Getting first users for application is important part. but some investor can also become user.

Have they already reached SC with this investement?
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this equation. The thing is that the competition is huge and every project has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...
Activity: 186
How you plan to spend the funds after the sale,can you share  some info regarding that?

I hope it will fund further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can't be developed due to financial reasons.
Activity: 129
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Are there any incentives for investors attracting to the project?
Activity: 95
How you plan to spend the funds after the sale,can you share  some info regarding that?
Activity: 280

Great to see people are interested - will the code be available for reviews?

There might be some regional requirements as some projects do not release the beta in all regions and you will probably have to go through KYC, but best to wait for someone from the team to reply.
Activity: 168
Activity: 264
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?

As far as I know those issues are regarding ICOs.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

Android is the most wide spread, but also has wide variety of devices.

So, coverage will obviously not be a problem, the difficulty in working on some devices is something that all developers encounter...

Yes good optimization is the key in that case.

That's why BETA is used to maximize optimization of applications.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I have been using Paypal for many years & I am in Crypto industry now.
That is so great to hear that there is a solution of Paypal for crypto currencies.

I am with you.!

Yes Agate is proposing a solution of PayPal which has been a bit strict for some particular countries, most people find PayPal very convenient and easy while others find it stressful, but this however depends on your operation with PayPal,  
PayPal is a secure payment processor but Agate will include the use of crypto in its platform which is great.

PayPal could do the same within a blink of an eye. If they see that the implementation of cryptocurrencies is necessary in order to stay competitive I think they will do it.

Its too bad they dont see the potential in it. But this makes other projects work for it and become succesful.

No it's not too bad because they would still be a centralized company with all the power in their hands but we want decentralized companies.

Yeah, it is still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized projects and projects that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie.So I agree with you 100% it is not too bad until crypto ecosystem evolves a bit and people focus more on the essence of crypto and why it was created in the first place and less on greed.
Activity: 212
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

That is a great question.It is easy to make a product, but to get people to use it is another thing.

This is a question that has been missed my team it seems.Would be nice to get an answer or a a plan for attracting merchants.
Jump to: