Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 153. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

If you are a "day trader" then yes.
Activity: 266
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

There might be some regional requirements as some projects do not release the beta in all regions and you will probably have to go through KYC, but best to wait for someone from the team to reply.

It is quite possie the team will limit beta to only one region as a start but will later on spread it out  a bit.

I kinda hope it will be global beta,but lets wait and see

Maybe it's hard to put on a global beta testing, however I believe it yields much better results.

I do not believe that they will put global BETA testing, as you write it is harder to perform such testing, and most of the information they need can be gather from the selected region.
Activity: 176
What will be the main AGATE  source of revenue?

I guess it will be some transactions fees.
Activity: 182
Do we have to go through KYC only,or AMl is needed too?
Activity: 252
How much AGT do we need to run the full mining node ?

I think that you need 50k AGT to be able to run a full node if I am correct.

And how much does it cost to buy 50k AGT?
Activity: 89
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.
Activity: 175
Any news about getting some deal with exchange that Agate will be listed on?
Activity: 224
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of project is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users. Cool

That's where the community comes into play. Social engagement will tell you how the users are reacting to your product.

Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, Agate needs to listen both fronts as Agate as a project has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 166

I think that you need 50k AGT to be able to run a full node if I am correct.
Activity: 166
Where is AGATE at the moment in terms of getting AFSL?
Activity: 187
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of project is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users. Cool

That's where the community comes into play. Social engagement will tell you how the users are reacting to your product.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
If we count from today still there are four months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other projects which are already working on the similar idea ? What I want to say is timing is very important and couldn't the fundraising process be quicker than scheduled one in changed market conditions ?

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
If we count from today still there are four months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is don't you think all this time is too long to compete with other projects which are already working on the similar idea ? What I want to say is timing is very important and couldn't the fundraising process be quicker than scheduled one in changed market conditions ?
Activity: 58
Activity: 182
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

There might be some regional requirements as some projects do not release the beta in all regions and you will probably have to go through KYC, but best to wait for someone from the team to reply.

It is quite possie the team will limit beta to only one region as a start but will later on spread it out  a bit.

Maybe it's hard to put on a global beta testing, however I believe it yields much better results.
Activity: 78

Activity: 210
I took a quick look on your website and white paper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Activity: 108
What will be the main AGATE  source of revenue?

Jump to: