Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 19. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

Isn't there a vip bounty for high ranking members that is still active?

Yepy, and its still going on, but you have to be at least full member rank.
When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

I'm not sure, but I think Agate would benefits more from normal bounty with more participants, there was talk about starting a normal bounty round 2.Any news about that?

There was standard bounty already, but I haven't heared about new bounty.
Activity: 175

I'm not sure, but I think Agate would benefits more from normal bounty with more participants, there was talk about starting a normal bounty round 2.Any news about that?
Activity: 74
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?
Activity: 90

Activity: 220
It's nice to see this bull market, maybe its good time for Agate to start with public sale and use this optimism.
The bull market started just a few days ago, it is still early to draw long-term conclusions)) Bears are still very strong.

Just wanted to write the same thing, it's still too early to call this bull run. It's more likely to be bull trap, but we might go up to 5k usd. So it's still good to wait with public sale.

Do you think Agate team should start protecting their funds by going with ETH raised into stablecoin? Some ICO's started doing this.

It is a wise move,otherwise you are basically gambling with raised funds.But im not sure that you can do that before sale is over,an agate still have to go through public sale.

Yeah I also think they can't meddle with raised funds until the sale is completed.

Activity: 56
Activity: 137
It's nice to see this bull market, maybe its good time for Agate to start with public sale and use this optimism.
The bull market started just a few days ago, it is still early to draw long-term conclusions)) Bears are still very strong.

Just wanted to write the same thing, it's still too early to call this bull run. It's more likely to be bull trap, but we might go up to 5k usd. So it's still good to wait with public sale.

Do you think Agate team should start protecting their funds by going with ETH raised into stablecoin? Some ICO's started doing this.

It is a wise move,otherwise you are basically gambling with raised funds.But im not sure that you can do that before sale is over,an agate still have to go through public sale.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Agate has a new partnership with Geelus!!
Geelus is a complete cloud-based point-of-sales and store management software for dry cleaning, tailors, etc. Agate by signing a Strategic Partnership with Geelus enables over 2000 merchant to accept cryptocurrency globally without volatility risk of cryptocurrency
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

It could be a good way to avoid suffering loses if ETH goes down like it did, this created a lot of problems for most of the ICO's.

There is still a risk there of losing money anyway.You would need a trader that you trust more then your brother and even then it would not be easy to make sure that you keep your profits and funds.Trading is a devils game Cheesy Grin
Activity: 216

It could be a good way to avoid suffering loses if ETH goes down like it did, this created a lot of problems for most of the ICO's.
Activity: 211

Exactly, if teams reacted this fast to market fluctuations we would all be screwed lol  Bull and bear can change in a matter of days sometimes even faster.
Activity: 171

Activity: 166

Well we will see in next 2 weeks what will happen, if this is real bull or we go back down again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What are paypal features that Agate will have?I am asking since you advertising as paypal for cryptocurrencies.

https://youmeandbtc.com/news/the-agate-blockchain-is-like-paypal-for-cryptocurrencies/

I hope that your fees will be way less that paypal has, as they are reallytaking big cut from every transaction.

Agate will have 0.01 AGT fee,so it will be definitely lower compared to the huge 4.5% fee that PayPal is taking from every transaction.

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: