Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 21. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is your smart contract verified by independent aduit company?

That was mentioned quite a while back by the team, seems it was few months ago that they said that smart contract was audited.

That is astanrad practice for any quality ICO,and since Agate is definietly one of those,they natuarally checked their smart contract,as tats the only way to be sure that there are no major flaws that could potentially endanger the project.

True,this is standard practice,thats why im asking as i know that badly written smart contract can cause many issues,or that even team can exploit it later one.I know that people  will be more likely to invest if they know something as important  as smart comtract has been verified.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

That was mentioned quite a while back by the team, seems it was few months ago that they said that smart contract was audited.

That is astanrad practice for any quality ICO,and since Agate is definietly one of those,they natuarally checked their smart contract,as tats the only way to be sure that there are no major flaws that could potentially endanger the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is there a beta version or MVP for Agate wallet out somewhere? I would really like to see how it will look like?There will be options for staking, so will tat be automatically included in the wallet?

Wallet is in beta for 3 months now and according to team it will be released along with main net.There is no beta version for public, that will be coordinated with main net beta for public.

Is there some article about that,i couldnt find anything

I don't think there was article about it, rather team members talking about it here on forum.
Yes it is not a problem, but it would be better if the team makes the article about anything that has been developed by the project. because only the most influential social media is where everyone will read and find out about the project that you develop it now, it would be good.

You are absolutely right.I suggest it to team this way to make some kind of fortnightly report and update community on developments via all available social media so people can see that team is working even though it seems that nothing is happening.Very important aspect.

Otherwise only some people know the situation, only those who truly have time to track everything and put additional effort to contact the team and ask them directly about developments.Not many of us like that out there and that does not help the project.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Is there a beta version or MVP for Agate wallet out somewhere? I would really like to see how it will look like?There will be options for staking, so will tat be automatically included in the wallet?

Wallet is in beta for 3 months now and according to team it will be released along with main net.There is no beta version for public, that will be coordinated with main net beta for public.

I don't think there was article about it, rather team members talking about it here on forum.
Yes it is not a problem, but it would be better if the team makes the article about anything that has been developed by the project. because only the most influential social media is where everyone will read and find out about the project that you develop it now, it would be good.
Activity: 192

Activity: 248
How many retailers you expect to have by the end of 2019, and how many users?

That would be really good to know, but I think it is impossible to estimate at this moment, maybe in the next month or so.
Activity: 211

Activity: 56
Did this drop of ETH and BTC affected your funds raised?I mean your ico was on while prices were much higher.

Maybe they bought tether with the funds raised.Tether is way to go during this market.
Activity: 37
Did this drop of ETH and BTC affected your funds raised?I mean your ico was on while prices were much higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Too bad that there is no public beta testing,i think that way product would be better tested,as im sure people would find some bugs.Maybe even giving reward for most active testers to bring in more people.

Yep i would like to see that too,but i guess team has good reason not to make it open beta.Trust the team! Cheesy
Activity: 137

Too bad that there is no public beta testing,i think that way product would be better tested,as im sure people would find some bugs.Maybe even giving reward for most active testers to bring in more people.
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
How many retailers you expect to have by the end of 2019, and how many users?
Activity: 50

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Activity: 166
I see that your partnered with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry that will bring you thousands of merchants.When you expect them to actually join Agate and start using your services?

Since the partnership has already been agreed, you can expect them from day 1.

That would be great,but is that confirmed information?
I don't think this needs confirmations, it is a simple logic my friend.

I think it is better to have everything confirmed 100% then to jump to conclusions and then be dissapointed later.
Activity: 211
I see that your partnered with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry that will bring you thousands of merchants.When you expect them to actually join Agate and start using your services?

I don't think this needs confirmations, it is a simple logic my friend.
Activity: 50

Activity: 166
It's good to see that team i using this time until public sale to get more partnerships. I hope that app has been further developed too, as that will be crucial.

Can we already download and test the app? Where can we check it out?

App is available in the google playstore,but i think thats still alpha version.

Is there any news about iOS version?I know that android is market leader,but iOS version will be important too in order to cover whole market,especially NA region.

No need to rush with iOS , more advantages are with Android.iOS is very restrictive and closed system.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
What im worried is whether will this long bear market affect adoption of crypto,and slow down projects like Agate(and all others really) because people will be less inclined to use crypto if this situation continues for longer period of time,like 2-3 years.

This bear market might  delay mass adoption and thats it,but projects like Agate are future and so we shouldnt worry too much,especially since Agate reached soft cap so team ahs funds to continue with development.

It is inevitable, bear market slows everything down, you can compare to fiat crisis. Works the same. Less money circulation, more fear and doubts, people try to keep safe what they already have.
Pages:
Jump to: