Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 22. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
Do you still plan to have no bonus during public sale,or you maybe changed your mind?

I think that ICO investors would appreciate to have some small bonus,even 5% would be nice.

+1

I completely agree, ICO sale without any bonus is kinda lame, there must be some kind of incentive for people to join and give you the money.

Problem with having some bonus during public sale is that lowest bonus during presale was 5%, so im not sure it would be good to gve same bonus to those that join public sale.But some incentive would be good,i agree on that.

There is no golden rule and you have to adapt to market.Considering what some ICO's have been doing a bonus of 5% fro main sale would be just fine.

To be honest i dont see it as a problem,why not to have same bonus during main sale as they had during presale.You have to reward ICO investors somehow,especially since it wouldnt be huge bonus,maybe 5% or something like that.

You can look it that way too i guess,nothing stopping them to offer the same bonus.Teams will have to adapt,many already did during this market.
Activity: 212
I see that your partnered with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry that will bring you thousands of merchants.When you expect them to actually join Agate and start using your services?

Since the partnership has already been agreed, you can expect them from day 1.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is your campaign still going on?I heared that there is signature camapign,but what about social media part of the campaign,that is not available?

Agate had standard bounty campaign  with social media part that ended few months ago.This signature campaign started after that,but only Full Member rank and above is accepted.
Activity: 50
I see that your partnered with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry that will bring you thousands of merchants.When you expect them to actually join Agate and start using your services?
Activity: 308
Is your campaign still going on?I heared that there is signature camapign,but what about social media part of the campaign,that is not available?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Do you still plan to have no bonus during public sale,or you maybe changed your mind?

I think that ICO investors would appreciate to have some small bonus,even 5% would be nice.

+1

I completely agree, ICO sale without any bonus is kinda lame, there must be some kind of incentive for people to join and give you the money.

Problem with having some bonus during public sale is that lowest bonus during presale was 5%, so im not sure it would be good to gve same bonus to those that join public sale.But some incentive would be good,i agree on that.

To be honest i dont see it as a problem,why not to have same bonus during main sale as they had during presale.You have to reward ICO investors somehow,especially since it wouldnt be huge bonus,maybe 5% or something like that.

You can look it that way too i guess,nothing stopping them to offer the same bonus.Teams will have to adapt,many already did during this market.
Activity: 29

+1

Maybe it's already a decision for the dev, they also must have been thinking of reasons to every path they take, and however I'm sure the dev will do their best.

Yes,Agate team will surely consider everything and eventually do what they think is best for the project.And 5% bonus wouldnt cause any dump,while in the same moment ICO investors would feel appreciated.Everyone likes bonuses, no matter how big or small they are Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

+1

Maybe it's already a decision for the dev, they also must have been thinking of reasons to every path they take, and however I'm sure the dev will do their best.
Activity: 29

+1

+1

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
What im worried is whether will this long bear market affect adoption of crypto,and slow down projects like Agate(and all others really) because people will be less inclined to use crypto if this situation continues for longer period of time,like 2-3 years.

This bear market might  delay mass adoption and thats it,but projects like Agate are future and so we shouldnt worry too much,especially since Agate reached soft cap so team ahs funds to continue with development.
Activity: 252

+1

Activity: 70

How is exchange negotations going,do you have anything confirmed so far?

Team is working on listings, but I don't expect we will get any announcements about it until the last moment.

It all depends what kind of contract you sign,i know that some exchanged dont allow you to reveal the name,and some do.

Since we are still waiting for public sale to start, that means distribution of the tokens is months away, I hope that team is not wasting time on exchanges now, there are other priorities like partnerships, app development and so on.
Activity: 19
It's good to see that team i using this time until public sale to get more partnerships. I hope that app has been further developed too, as that will be crucial.

Can we already download and test the app? Where can we check it out?

App is available in the google playstore,but i think thats still alpha version.

Is there any news about iOS version?I know that android is market leader,but iOS version will be important too in order to cover whole market,especially NA region.
Activity: 50
Now when i look at the market that wa svery good decision to have break as its very hard at the moment to get any investment.
Yes, the correct and timely decision. The cryptocurrency market has changed, and a new development strategy is needed for success.

I think this can be applied to all projects, as everyone has to adapt to this situation that aint easy.And by everyone i mean community/investors too.Patience is needed now more than ever as this bear market can go on for quite some time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It's good to see that team i using this time until public sale to get more partnerships. I hope that app has been further developed too, as that will be crucial.

Yeah,thats still some kind of early access,i hope for beta in the next quarter.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Now when i look at the market that wa svery good decision to have break as its very hard at the moment to get any investment.
Yes, the correct and timely decision. The cryptocurrency market has changed, and a new development strategy is needed for success.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Will all those partners that Agate has and will have by the time main net is out, be ready to implement everything?

these partners using Agate payment API to connect to ecosystem, obviously it would be operational when mainnet get release.

Is Agate API open source? Can anyone try to use it and improve it ?

Yes it is.

How hard or complicated it will be to adjust agate to your own needs, will you offer help?

For medium or large organisation (over 50 merchant) agate can help to integrate it with your system for free.

And what will be the regular price for smaller merchants?In case you set that of course.

Pages:
Jump to: