Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 25. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
a big strategic partnership news will release soon! stay tuned.

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.

Do you think that this could be the partnership with some of the the credit card providers?

Not credit card provider, but we already have agreement with Debit card provider.

Is it that Instacash that was mentioned earlier?
copper member
Activity: 196

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.

Do you think that this could be the partnership with some of the the credit card providers?

Not credit card provider, but we already have agreement with Debit card provider.
copper member
Agate signed today a strategic partnership with Geelus Point of Sale (POS). This agreement will allow over 2000 merchants to accept cryptocurrency globally. This is a full news about this collaboration:

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-partners-with-world-1-pos-for-dry-cleaning-and-clothing-industry-will-allow-over-2000-759ca23425c9

Seems Agate buildoing a strong community with big partnerships  Roll Eyes

Yes,thats exactly kind f news we were hoping for while waiting for public sale announcement.

partnership is good and positive in this market. but it turns out that there will again be a fiat money gateway? at the time of purchase, everything will be converted? many will not like it. especially all tax authorities and resulators.

Good point however not to mention Agate as a licensed crypto exchange can legally accept and deposit fiat money from and to merchants and users.
here is the complete news
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd
copper member

Great to hear that, and keep up the good work!

One question though,can we expect beta testing soon?

thats what i would like to know too, when can we see beta out and available for testing?

Beta is closed one, there will not be an open beta for main net.

What about the wallet? Will wallet have an open beta testing phase?

Wallet is directly depend on mainnet, which will release together for test and bug bounty.
copper member
Congratulations team, im happy to see that you keep working hard despite this market situation!

Thanks for support, we focus on building our platform and improve our business, market can be up and down what is important is consistency !

What are you working on at the moment, beside landing these partnerships? Cheesy

Main net is in beta test and wallet also, that is what I know, but would be good if team shared an update on development.

First, congratulations to the team on another partnership, glad to see that team is working on the project behind the curtain.Second, I would be happier to see that there is more transparency and communication.An update about development would certainly be a good thing.May I suggest like a bi-weekly update to community about what is being done and what the team is working on at the moment.

We appreciate your support and will seriously will take this suggestion in action, however I would suggest to follow Tweeter and Telegram Channel for more update.
copper member
Will all those partners that Agate has and will have by the time main net is out, be ready to implement everything?

these partners using Agate payment API to connect to ecosystem, obviously it would be operational when mainnet get release.
copper member
Webiste shows that AGATE is for the sale of its public "To Be Announcement". Too bad, you have collected around 2,100,000 USD.
Look at RoadMap AGATE for this project  "Aug 2018 - Nov 2018 ICO Pre-Sale "  and now it's December.

Like I smell ICO SCAM! LOL  Huh

around 2 months ago on 10 Oct we had a public announcement about this, I would suggest to read it in our blog
https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Webiste shows that AGATE is for the sale of its public "To Be Announcement". Too bad, you have collected around 2,100,000 USD.
Look at RoadMap AGATE for this project  "Aug 2018 - Nov 2018 ICO Pre-Sale "  and now it's December.

Like I smell ICO SCAM! LOL  Huh
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Congratulations team, im happy to see that you keep working hard despite this market situation!

Thanks for support, we focus on building our platform and improve our business, market can be up and down what is important is consistency !

What are you working on at the moment, beside landing these partnerships? Cheesy

Main net is in beta test and wallet also, that is what I know, but would be good if team shared an update on development.

First, congratulations to the team on another partnership, glad to see that team is working on the project behind the curtain.Second, I would be happier to see that there is more transparency and communication.An update about development would certainly be a good thing.May I suggest like a bi-weekly update to community about what is being done and what the team is working on at the moment.
Activity: 216

Activity: 42

thats what i would like to know too, when can we see beta out and available for testing?

What about the wallet? Will wallet have an open beta testing phase?
Activity: 152

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Agate signed today a strategic partnership with Geelus Point of Sale (POS). This agreement will allow over 2000 merchants to accept cryptocurrency globally. This is a full news about this collaboration:

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-partners-with-world-1-pos-for-dry-cleaning-and-clothing-industry-will-allow-over-2000-759ca23425c9

I'm not sure if you are being a bit sarcastic, but my opinion is that every partnership is a step towards adoption, sometimes thing don't seem as big as some would like, but one by one and soon you can see the difference.
Activity: 166

If more teams would look at it the way you do, cryptoshphere would be in much better state in general.
Activity: 211

AGATE Partners with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry will allow over 2000 merchants to accept Cryptocurrencies globally

Today is another historic and fruitful day for Agate as we are one step closer in making crypto adoption in everyday life a reality and making crypto as a method of payment for everyone. We are very excited to announce that today Agate signed a strategic partnership with Geelus Point of Sale (POS). This agreement will enable over 2000 merchants to accept cryptocurrency globally without the price volatility risk of cryptocurrency. Geelus is the world’s number 1 POS SaaS system for dry cleaning, laundry, clothing alterations and tailors. Geelus is the complete cloud-based point-of-sales and store management software which can be used on any Internet connected device ranging from PCs and Macs to iPhones and smart TVs. It also includes CRM and Marketing functions like email and SMS marketing.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*XVQARGvOJadD8oRUGloHig.png

Full Story: https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-partners-with-world-1-pos-for-dry-cleaning-and-clothing-industry-will-allow-over-2000-759ca23425c9
https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1070621462032089088

Congratulations, another important step in right direction!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Yes,thats exactly kind f news we were hoping for while waiting for public sale announcement.

partnership is good and positive in this market. but it turns out that there will again be a fiat money gateway? at the time of purchase, everything will be converted? many will not like it. especially all tax authorities and resulators.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: