Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 24. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Will all those partners that Agate has and will have by the time main net is out, be ready to implement everything?

these partners using Agate payment API to connect to ecosystem, obviously it would be operational when mainnet get release.

Is Agate API open source? Can anyone try to use it and improve it ?
Activity: 39

AGATE Partners with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry will allow over 2000 merchants to accept Cryptocurrencies globally

Today is another historic and fruitful day for Agate as we are one step closer in making crypto adoption in everyday life a reality and making crypto as a method of payment for everyone. We are very excited to announce that today Agate signed a strategic partnership with Geelus Point of Sale (POS). This agreement will enable over 2000 merchants to accept cryptocurrency globally without the price volatility risk of cryptocurrency. Geelus is the world’s number 1 POS SaaS system for dry cleaning, laundry, clothing alterations and tailors. Geelus is the complete cloud-based point-of-sales and store management software which can be used on any Internet connected device ranging from PCs and Macs to iPhones and smart TVs. It also includes CRM and Marketing functions like email and SMS marketing.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*XVQARGvOJadD8oRUGloHig.png

Full Story: https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-partners-with-world-1-pos-for-dry-cleaning-and-clothing-industry-will-allow-over-2000-759ca23425c9
https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1070621462032089088

Congrats to the team on another good partnership Cheesy By the time we are ready for launch things will be almost complete.
Activity: 193
Now when i look at the market that wa svery good decision to have break as its very hard at the moment to get any investment.

Well it seems we are close to bottom, so hopefully it will start recovering soon and investment should come.
Activity: 220
How is exchange negotations going,do you have anything confirmed so far?

Team is working on listings, but I don't expect we will get any announcements about it until the last moment.
Activity: 171
Were tokens distributed to those that invested during presale or are they still waiting?

No tokens were distributed yet as far as I'm aware.
Activity: 29
Were tokens distributed to those that invested during presale or are they still waiting?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Indeed, the market situation should be read so that people will realize the word delay. All experience and face the current market conditions, so just patiently we face. Further developments are certainly many who are curious.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Webiste shows that AGATE is for the sale of its public "To Be Announcement". Too bad, you have collected around 2,100,000 USD.
Look at RoadMap AGATE for this project  "Aug 2018 - Nov 2018 ICO Pre-Sale "  and now it's December.

Like I smell ICO SCAM! LOL  Huh

If you would learn and explore the project you are writing about first, you would see how your comment if very misinformed and ignorant.Please read abut Agate and everything it has sorted already and then come back and comment, ask, discuss or criticize what you like.
Word scam has been thornw around too much lately, people just use it if there is any delay,unaware of current market situation.
Activity: 378

Hence, we have decided to extend our public sale till later date in 2019 and only keep private sales open while you still can participate till 15th Oct 2018 12:00:00 UTC and get 5% discount. Please note that public sale won’t start after this date as initially planned.

So what is the conclusion?
Public sales continue or not?

Public sale will continue,but in 2019, and not right after presale as planned.Thats how i understand this.
yes right, I also understand that, if we visit the Agate site, there is already information that the Presale AGATE has finished, softcap has been reached and they have raised over $2.1 Million , while the Public Sale is TBA
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Now when i look at the market that wa svery good decision to have break as its very hard at the moment to get any investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Webiste shows that AGATE is for the sale of its public "To Be Announcement". Too bad, you have collected around 2,100,000 USD.
Look at RoadMap AGATE for this project  "Aug 2018 - Nov 2018 ICO Pre-Sale "  and now it's December.

around 2 months ago on 10 Oct we had a public announcement about this, I would suggest to read it in our blog
https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275

Hence, we have decided to extend our public sale till later date in 2019 and only keep private sales open while you still can participate till 15th Oct 2018 12:00:00 UTC and get 5% discount. Please note that public sale won’t start after this date as initially planned.

Public sale will continue,but in 2019, and not right after presale as planned.Thats how i understand this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

around 2 months ago on 10 Oct we had a public announcement about this, I would suggest to read it in our blog
https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275

Activity: 171
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that in the long run, safest bet is Mastercard, but who knows what will future bring.

I think these companies are more likely to start their own chain rather than supporting projects that actually seek to reduce transaction costs to a minimum.

Nah, they are all to conventional for that, maybe they will go into blockchain when blockchain becomes a 100% thing, not before.
Activity: 192

If you would learn and explore the project you are writing about first, you would see how your comment if very misinformed and ignorant.Please read abut Agate and everything it has sorted already and then come back and comment, ask, discuss or criticize what you like.
Activity: 175
Will all those partners that Agate has and will have by the time main net is out, be ready to implement everything?

these partners using Agate payment API to connect to ecosystem, obviously it would be operational when mainnet get release.

Can you share some insights about where are you now at the moment with main net?What is being done at the moment?
Activity: 187
a big strategic partnership news will release soon! stay tuned.

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.

Do you think that this could be the partnership with some of the the credit card providers?

Not credit card provider, but we already have agreement with Debit card provider.

So who will be you debit card provider in the end,and when can we expect release of the card?

Would be nice to know, but I am already happy that we have a credit card provider, didn't know that it was already sorted Cheesy
Activity: 64

Great to hear that, and keep up the good work!

One question though,can we expect beta testing soon?

thats what i would like to know too, when can we see beta out and available for testing?

Beta is closed one, there will not be an open beta for main net.

What about the wallet? Will wallet have an open beta testing phase?

Wallet is directly depend on mainnet, which will release together for test and bug bounty.

Which currencies we gonna be able to store on the wallet,at the release?
Activity: 364

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.

Do you think that this could be the partnership with some of the the credit card providers?

Not credit card provider, but we already have agreement with Debit card provider.

So who will be you debit card provider in the end,and when can we expect release of the card?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that in the long run, safest bet is Mastercard, but who knows what will future bring.

I think these companies are more likely to start their own chain rather than supporting projects that actually seek to reduce transaction costs to a minimum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Is it that Instacash that was mentioned earlier?

I think that you are talking about Intercash, not instacash.
Pages:
Jump to: