Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 26. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Congratulations team, im happy to see that you keep working hard despite this market situation!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

AGATE Partners with World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry will allow over 2000 merchants to accept Cryptocurrencies globally

Today is another historic and fruitful day for Agate as we are one step closer in making crypto adoption in everyday life a reality and making crypto as a method of payment for everyone. We are very excited to announce that today Agate signed a strategic partnership with Geelus Point of Sale (POS). This agreement will enable over 2000 merchants to accept cryptocurrency globally without the price volatility risk of cryptocurrency. Geelus is the world’s number 1 POS SaaS system for dry cleaning, laundry, clothing alterations and tailors. Geelus is the complete cloud-based point-of-sales and store management software which can be used on any Internet connected device ranging from PCs and Macs to iPhones and smart TVs. It also includes CRM and Marketing functions like email and SMS marketing.

Full Story: https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-partners-with-world-1-pos-for-dry-cleaning-and-clothing-industry-will-allow-over-2000-759ca23425c9
https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1070621462032089088
Activity: 147
a big strategic partnership news will release soon! stay tuned.

Great to hear that, and keep up the good work!

One question though,can we expect beta testing soon?
Activity: 211

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.

Do you think that this could be the partnership with some of the the credit card providers?

You might be on the right track, recently things like this were being mentioned and it would be a natural next step towards completing the Agate Ecosystem design.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Are there any updates or at least time frame for when can we expect the public sale?

Public sale is supposedly to start in Q1 2019. , it is a big time frame, but I have a feeling we might see the start earlier then I previously expected, despite bad market situation.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Guess we just need to criticize a bit and team members are here with us Cheesy Thanks for dropping in and giving us some info.Eager to see what comes next.
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How will the raised funds from ICO actually be allocated? How much will go to marketing?

Seeing marketing as probably most important thing, i sure hope big chunk will go for that purpose.

You can see pie chart in the first post of the thread, 40%  funds will be spent on marketing.Good percentage i would say.
Activity: 64
How will the raised funds from ICO actually be allocated? How much will go to marketing?

Seeing marketing as probably most important thing, i sure hope big chunk will go for that purpose.
Is there any information on how many transactions will Agate blockchain be able to handle per second?

According to whitepaper, agate blockchain should be able to handle up to 1000 transactions per second.

Are there any updates from beta tests regarding this one?

There was no updates from the team regarding anything that is in beta  Angry Angry

I guess that team will give an update when there is something major to announce.But i agree, abit more info would be nice Smiley
Activity: 166
Is there any information on how many transactions will Agate blockchain be able to handle per second?

According to whitepaper, agate blockchain should be able to handle up to 1000 transactions per second.

There was no updates from the team regarding anything that is in beta  Angry Angry

This is getting a bit weird, nobody from the team seems to be active here on forum and I did not see any news recently.Team should really wake up a bit.
Activity: 222

Activity: 212

Activity: 64
I was reading about Agate app a bit and they mentioned that it will support a lot of currencies, does anyone have a link or know which ones will be supported when app is released fully?

I have not seen the list, but as far as I remember there will be almost all traditional fiat currencies supported thanks to iFIAT Ecosystem and you will be able to exchange them for any crytocurrency that will be available in the app too.

Would those iFiat currencies like iEUR, iUSD and others that will be available be backed by something real? Will they have the same value as fiat EUR and USD?

It should have same value,or similar,otherwise it wouldnt have much sense .
Activity: 70
I was reading about Agate app a bit and they mentioned that it will support a lot of currencies, does anyone have a link or know which ones will be supported when app is released fully?

I have not seen the list, but as far as I remember there will be almost all traditional fiat currencies supported thanks to iFIAT Ecosystem and you will be able to exchange them for any crytocurrency that will be available in the app too.

Would those iFiat currencies like iEUR, iUSD and others that will be available be backed by something real? Will they have the same value as fiat EUR and USD?
Activity: 192

It is a valid and good question.Everyone presumes that it will be the same as ETH blockchain, but that is not the case.Agate will release it's own blockchain in Q1 2019. so that means it won't be on ETH blockchain so this becomes important question.Can someone from the team please answer this one? Thank you.
Activity: 39

You will be able to exchange any currency either fiat or crypto that team manages to implement and add to app, because AGATE is officially registered as a digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC.

You can read more about it on their blog.

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

This was announced like a month ago, most likely a lot of people missed it like me.There should be a lot more people interested in Agate considering that they are officially exchange too.Team should share this more often.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

You will be able to exchange any currency either fiat or crypto that team manages to implement and add to app, because AGATE is officially registered as a digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC.

You can read more about it on their blog.

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd
Activity: 95

Pages:
Jump to: