Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 27. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I was reading about Agate app a bit and they mentioned that it will support a lot of currencies, does anyone have a link or know which ones will be supported when app is released fully?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
What about bounty tokens,will those be delivered after main sale ,or maybe you could send them now, and lock?

Most likely those will be delivered after main sale is over.No point delivering now if you have to lock them anyway.

Also if tokens were distributed now, you would have then swap them additionally when main net is released.

That won't be an issue as swaps are almost automatic these days, you get few instructions from the team about where to store the tokens before the swap and that is it.
Activity: 140
What about bounty tokens,will those be delivered after main sale ,or maybe you could send them now, and lock?

Most likely those will be delivered after main sale is over.No point delivering now if you have to lock them anyway.

Also if tokens were distributed now, you would have then swap them additionally when main net is released.
Activity: 96
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

I think after entering the stock exchange the price will fall several times due to bonuses and a bad market. A 1-2 thousand dollars there is anyone who likes this topic.
In general, the market is now at very reasonable prices for those who have extra money.

That has been said when Bitcoin hit $10,000 and when it hit $7,000. And it will again be said when it hits $3,000.

I think we are getting close to the bottom,people are mentioning 3-4k as possible bopotm for months now,and it seems like we are almost there.

If it goes below 3k I think it will become an even more dangerous downward spiral. I can't imagine we will see something below 2k. That would be crazy.

True,situaation aint good at the moment,thats why its a good idea that agate team took break for sale.Situation could change in a month or two,and in the meanwhile they can keep working on the product.

Teams need to be flexible in this kind of market, so better to wait a bit and develop other stuff, then to force the sale and suffer.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

I think after entering the stock exchange the price will fall several times due to bonuses and a bad market. A 1-2 thousand dollars there is anyone who likes this topic.
In general, the market is now at very reasonable prices for those who have extra money.

That has been said when Bitcoin hit $10,000 and when it hit $7,000. And it will again be said when it hits $3,000.

I think we are getting close to the bottom,people are mentioning 3-4k as possible bopotm for months now,and it seems like we are almost there.

If it goes below 3k I think it will become an even more dangerous downward spiral. I can't imagine we will see something below 2k. That would be crazy.

True,situaation aint good at the moment,thats why its a good idea that agate team took break for sale.Situation could change in a month or two,and in the meanwhile they can keep working on the product.
Yes I thought it was the right decision taken by the current team, they could develop a product while the rest while awaiting the return of stable market conditions. The company certainly could not take the risk to the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 252

Activity: 29
Oldie but goldie-10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Thank you for sharing the article, it is not oldie for me, but goldie it is.Agate is indeed much better then those projects and has a bank license.

Make sure to rad other articles by Rahul Kumar, he write few more about Agate.

Thanks for suggestion, he indeed writes nice articles!Hopefully team will relase some article with latest updates,so we know wehat to expect in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Man! I hope not for the vast majority of the investors sake, this has been an insane slope downward for this past few days, btc going bellow 3k to 2k wont be good at all, i hope we don't see 2k before market goes back up, this are really hard times for the crypto community.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Oldie but goldie-10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Thank you for sharing the article, it is not oldie for me, but goldie it is.Agate is indeed much better then those projects and has a bank license.

Make sure to rad other articles by Rahul Kumar, he write few more about Agate.
Activity: 193
Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

How much does a POS terminal cost? Will there be a free version available too?

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?

Why would they change the price since its pegged to USD. No point to change price now.

When you say pegged to USD, does that mean that no matter what happens price of 1 AGT always stays the same?

Pretty much.Read this article and you can learn about it a bit more so you can understand it better:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/currency-peg.asp
Activity: 42
Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?

Why would they change the price since its pegged to USD. No point to change price now.

When you say pegged to USD, does that mean that no matter what happens price of 1 AGT always stays the same?
Activity: 220

Agate can't do anything regarding price once it has been listed on exchange, that will now be determined by the market force, it depends on the demand for Agate tokens and how big investors will play, whales will always want to manipulate the price, it is a common practice this days, either way price will be affected.

There will always be people that will dump token when it is on exchange, but after initial dump, price always settles.
Activity: 171

I agree with you, there is no need to change the price now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 37

Activity: 308

Hm,in the whitepaper its been mentioned that mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT while desktop POS will be 5000 AGT.

I think that those are old numbers, and they can always change, as AGT price change.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Agate can't do anything regarding price once it has been listed on exchange, that will now be determined by the market force, it depends on the demand for Agate tokens and how big investors will play, whales will always want to manipulate the price, it is a common practice this days, either way price will be affected.
Pages:
Jump to: