Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 44. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Will Agate coin be minable when main net is launched?

No, that is POW and Agate is POS.That means you will be able to stake Agate instead of mining it.

Will there be some minimum amount needed to join stake campaign?

To start masternode you will need atleast 50,000 AGT.But if you have less you will be able to join public pools.

Ok,thanks you for the answer.50k is not too much,ay decent invesotr who really believes in Agate should be able to aford that!

Thats true,and as it was aid before,others with less AGT will be able to join other public pools.

Will there be some specific minium needed to own to join those public pools?

Theoretically,even 1 AGT token will be enough to join public pool.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

No, that is POW and Agate is POS.That means you will be able to stake Agate instead of mining it.

To start masternode you will need atleast 50,000 AGT.But if you have less you will be able to join public pools.

Ok,thanks you for the answer.50k is not too much,ay decent invesotr who really believes in Agate should be able to aford that!

Thats true,and as it was aid before,others with less AGT will be able to join other public pools.

Will there be some specific minium needed to own to join those public pools?
Activity: 153

Activity: 19

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand. WP related

My advice would be to take some time and go through normal WP m8, Agate has so much to offer and it would be better for you to learn a bit more about it so you can use all the advantages Agate has to offer.
Activity: 39
Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand. WP related
Activity: 216
Are there any news on public sale?I know it has been slighly delayed.

Not yet,as far as i know,we are all waiting  for that,but its not such a hurry really as they reached soft cap so they can keep developing the product according to the roadmap,and thats the most important thing at the moment.

It is really a relief to be part of the project like Agate that has secured it's funding and is developing at a steady pace Cheesy Quite a rarity nowadays.

Good choice to look for projects that are real and have a good team. has the bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

new bounty would come soon.

There will be another bounty campaign?

It seems like that is true, there will be the latest bounty of this project which will reappear or will come stage 2 bounty.

Will that one also be like previous one, super bounty? Only for high ranking members of btalk forum?

I would love if it was a bit more normal one so I can join it too!

I hope it will be not so elite like last one too, more people could join and I believe that would be better for promotion of Agate then the exclusive one like last one was.
Activity: 224

Not yet,as far as i know,we are all waiting  for that,but its not such a hurry really as they reached soft cap so they can keep developing the product according to the roadmap,and thats the most important thing at the moment.

It is really a relief to be part of the project like Agate that has secured it's funding and is developing at a steady pace Cheesy Quite a rarity nowadays.

Good choice to look for projects that are real and have a good team. has the bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

It seems like that is true, there will be the latest bounty of this project which will reappear or will come stage 2 bounty.

Will that one also be like previous one, super bounty? Only for high ranking members of btalk forum?

I would love if it was a bit more normal one so I can join it too!
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Ha anyone from the team given the possible guesstimate on when can we expect the masternodes to be up for grabs?

Im not part of the team,but based on the roamdap i think we can expect that sometimes in Q2 2019.
Activity: 140

Ha anyone from the team given the possible guesstimate on when can we expect the masternodes to be up for grabs?
Activity: 152
when will the public sale begin? when is blockchain agate ready and launched? my android is not compatible with your mobile application, so what version of android should I use?

Public sale has been delayed for Q1 2019 as far as I'm aware.If I'm wrong, please share the correct info please.

They havent mentioned a fixed date for the public sale but as the website displays, they have already reached soft cap in the pre sale, so I guess they dont have any issues regarding creating the project.

I presume it is not about that, but the fact that some people still want to invest in Agate, so that is why some people still want public sale too.

Exactly, I missed a chance to invest and would love to be able to take that chance during public sale.
Activity: 166
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

everyone order POS terminal or only use Merchant mobile App.

Have you set the price for POS terminal,and is it going to be possible to buy it using Agate tokens?

POS terminal will be $150,and yes it will be possible to pay using AGT.

Thats quite affordable i think,it shouldnt be a problem for any merchant.

Merchants who invested during presale will get POS terminals for free  Grin

All of them will get POS terminals for free,or only those who invested certain amount?

I believe it is all of those who invested, amount is not important.
Activity: 117

Stake is not a campaign, it does not have expiry date.You only need to own AGT tokens to be able to stake in one of public pools.
Activity: 29
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?

This is how Agate plans to spend raised their funds,accoridng to the info on their website:

40% Research and Development

40% Marketing, growth hacking, PR, Partnership, Affiliate program

5% Legal & Compliance

10% Operation and Admin

5% Unforeseen Events
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 19

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

everyone order POS terminal or only use Merchant mobile App.

Have you set the price for POS terminal,and is it going to be possible to buy it using Agate tokens?

POS terminal will be $150,and yes it will be possible to pay using AGT.

Thats quite affordable i think,it shouldnt be a problem for any merchant.

Merchants who invested during presale will get POS terminals for free  Grin

All of them will get POS terminals for free,or only those who invested certain amount?
Activity: 211

Pages:
Jump to: