Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 45. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
How you plan to use raised funds from the sale?What will be your priority?
Activity: 166
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

everyone order POS terminal or only use Merchant mobile App.

Have you set the price for POS terminal,and is it going to be possible to buy it using Agate tokens?

POS terminal will be $150,and yes it will be possible to pay using AGT.

Thats quite affordable i think,it shouldnt be a problem for any merchant.

Merchants who invested during presale will get POS terminals for free  Grin
Activity: 95
Will Agate coin be minable when main net is launched?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
when will the public sale begin? when is blockchain agate ready and launched? my android is not compatible with your mobile application, so what version of android should I use?

Public sale has been delayed for Q1 2019 as far as I'm aware.If I'm wrong, please share the correct info please.

They havent mentioned a fixed date for the public sale but as the website displays, they have already reached soft cap in the pre sale, so I guess they dont have any issues regarding creating the project.

I presume it is not about that, but the fact that some people still want to invest in Agate, so that is why some people still want public sale too.
Activity: 212
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

Have you set the price for POS terminal,and is it going to be possible to buy it using Agate tokens?

Thats quite affordable i think,it shouldnt be a problem for any merchant.
Activity: 276
when will the public sale begin? when is blockchain agate ready and launched? my android is not compatible with your mobile application, so what version of android should I use?

You probably have older phone,maybe with android 4.0 or 5.0. So it will be either new phone or custom rom.
okay, it looks like have to over Android version 5.0 to install it and I will try it immediately to another smartphone.

They havent mentioned a fixed date for the public sale but as the website displays, they have already reached soft cap in the pre sale, so I guess they dont have any issues regarding creating the project.
indeed the soft stamp has been achieved and we don't have to worry because they have got enough funds to build the project.

This is also very  important for future investors in public sale,because they will know that there wont be  any delays onec public sale starts!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251

You probably have older phone,maybe with android 4.0 or 5.0. So it will be either new phone or custom rom.
okay, it looks like have to over Android version 5.0 to install it and I will try it immediately to another smartphone.

indeed the soft stamp has been achieved and we don't have to worry because they have got enough funds to build the project.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 219

Agate blockchain - main net is already in beta testing and team said we can expect it to be launched even before it was expected by the roadmap!

That is great news, and  it will certianly help with main sale,if both of those things happen at the same time!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Public sale has been delayed for Q1 2019 as far as I'm aware.If I'm wrong, please share the correct info please.

Activity: 112

Agate blockchain - main net is already in beta testing and team said we can expect it to be launched even before it was expected by the roadmap!
attract investors need the right strategy. a great initial business process always got results.
Activity: 222

Activity: 96

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
I have a problem with accessing my AGATE account.

The owner of this website (ico.agatechain.org) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

why this is happening? I did not do anything just log in and try to click on the dashboard section.

Try using another browser and browse in private mode and see if this happens again.Try using Brave browser.
Activity: 212
Are there any news on public sale?I know it has been slighly delayed.

Not yet,as far as i know,we are all waiting  for that,but its not such a hurry really as they reached soft cap so they can keep developing the product according to the roadmap,and thats the most important thing at the moment.

It is really a relief to be part of the project like Agate that has secured it's funding and is developing at a steady pace Cheesy Quite a rarity nowadays.

Good choice to look for projects that are real and have a good team. has the bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

new bounty would come soon.

Will the announcement happen soon?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 546
Activity: 574
am still with agate because they right on schedule with their plan plus great customer support, i will only quite if they promise a debt or credit card because such products do not deliver, but as long we are on truck am with age.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
I have a problem with accessing my AGATE account.

The owner of this website (ico.agatechain.org) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

why this is happening? I did not do anything just log in and try to click on the dashboard section.
Pages:
Jump to: