Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 46. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

everyone order POS terminal or only use Merchant mobile App.

Is it already possible to order one of those POS terminals?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are there any news on public sale?I know it has been slighly delayed.

Not yet,as far as i know,we are all waiting  for that,but its not such a hurry really as they reached soft cap so they can keep developing the product according to the roadmap,and thats the most important thing at the moment.

It is really a relief to be part of the project like Agate that has secured it's funding and is developing at a steady pace Cheesy Quite a rarity nowadays.

Good choice to look for projects that are real and have a good team. has the bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

new bounty would come soon.

There will be another bounty campaign?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Will normal users be able to buy POS terminal too, or only merchants will be able to buy them?

everyone order POS terminal or only use Merchant mobile App.
copper member
Activity: 196

Not yet,as far as i know,we are all waiting  for that,but its not such a hurry really as they reached soft cap so they can keep developing the product according to the roadmap,and thats the most important thing at the moment.

It is really a relief to be part of the project like Agate that has secured it's funding and is developing at a steady pace Cheesy Quite a rarity nowadays.

Good choice to look for projects that are real and have a good team. has the bounty ended? I'm interested in participating in this project.

new bounty would come soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 140

Activity: 187

It was even mentioned that the team is actually ahead of roadmap already!!
Activity: 39
How much Agate tokens are reserved for the team and advisors?

Only 10% is reserved for the team and 5% for partners and advisors.

I guess these tokens are locked for certain period of time?

Yes,team tokens will be locked for period of 1 year.

Will the tokens sold in private sale also be locked?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Error 1015 You are being rate limited, I can't able access the website like my IP is denied. There's was restricted areas ? Could anyone give an advice or instructions on this problem?

Hm thats weird,i never experienced something like this.Have you tried with different browser?

Try private browsing, this is because of Cloudflare.
Activity: 308
Error 1015 You are being rate limited, I can't able access the website like my IP is denied. There's was restricted areas ? Could anyone give an advice or instructions on this problem?

Hm thats weird,i never experienced something like this.Have you tried with different browser?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Activity: 56
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Yes,team tokens will be locked for period of 1 year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
With immediate payment features without the risk of fluctuations, AGATE gets the attention of the community. You need to promote aggressively so that more people will know and choose AGATE. Are you planning any upcoming events?

You mean like attending some of the crypto conferences?

That is a bit tricky for Agate team since they are from Australia and most conferences at the moment are in Europe and NA.
I think at this time between the agate teams from Australia and their conferences in Europe and NA it is not a major problem, because in today's era technology is sophisticated so distance is not a problem it seems
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
With immediate payment features without the risk of fluctuations, AGATE gets the attention of the community. You need to promote aggressively so that more people will know and choose AGATE. Are you planning any upcoming events?

That is a bit tricky for Agate team since they are from Australia and most conferences at the moment are in Europe and NA.

Im sure tha team is attending those that will bring benefit to the project,and nowadays there are so many of those conferences.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

There are many projects and teams doing it. Its not that difficult and it will be profitable for the project in the long run. I think Agate team should do it, this will give more exposure and may bring in more investments.
Activity: 216

Activity: 142
Is Agate bounty still open to join?Not the super one, but normal one for all ranks?

No,that bounty campaign is over.

The signature program still active. I am not sure if there a free slots.

He was asking about the regular bounty campaign that unfortunately already ended.His rank would not allow him to join the super bounty.
Activity: 166

Yes, team and advisors tokens will be locked.If I remember the information it should be for a year.
Pages:
Jump to: