Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 47. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
How much Agate tokens are reserved for the team and advisors?

Only 10% is reserved for the team and 5% for partners and advisors.

I like those percentages, it really shows that Agate is a long term project with a team of people that believe in it and are ready to wait some time to see the benefits of the hard work and vision.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
With immediate payment features without the risk of fluctuations, AGATE gets the attention of the community. You need to promote aggressively so that more people will know and choose AGATE. Are you planning any upcoming events?

You mean like attending some of the crypto conferences?
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Is Agate bounty still open to join?Not the super one, but normal one for all ranks?

No,that bounty campaign is over.

The signature program still active. I am not sure if there a free slots.
Activity: 41

I guess these tokens are locked for certain period of time?
Activity: 219

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Does anyone know when the Agate wallet will be released?

I thought that Agate wallet is part of their app.It isnt?

Agate Wallet would be accessible via Mobile app and Web interface .

When can we expect iOS app?

I would also like iOS version since I own quite a few Apple products.How come team decided to give priority to Android version?

Well Android holds majority of the market,but i agree that getting iOS is important to ,especially to cover NA market where most of iOS users are.

You are right, NA is a big market when it comes to Apple products and they tend to be more orientated towards using iOS, but with all regulations and restrictions with USA market it makes sense to focus on iOS later after main net is launched.

I think that even in NA region android and iOS share market 50/50(approximately),so definitely makes sense to go for android first,and then iOS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
With immediate payment features without the risk of fluctuations, AGATE gets the attention of the community. You need to promote aggressively so that more people will know and choose AGATE. Are you planning any upcoming events?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Is Agate bounty still open to join?Not the super one, but normal one for all ranks?

No,that bounty campaign is over.
Activity: 96
Activity: 90
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

I would also like iOS version since I own quite a few Apple products.How come team decided to give priority to Android version?

Well Android holds majority of the market,but i agree that getting iOS is important to ,especially to cover NA market where most of iOS users are.

You are right, NA is a big market when it comes to Apple products and they tend to be more orientated towards using iOS, but with all regulations and restrictions with USA market it makes sense to focus on iOS later after main net is launched.
Activity: 211

I prefer everything on the desktop really, simply cos I think it is still safer then any possible mobile version.Will there be a desktop version too or only mobile and web version?

Today mobile apps are must have,simply because we use more our phones that computers.Atleast most of the people,so thats why mobile apps are usualy priority.

Absolutely correct judging from my own experience with mobile phones, am always with my phone all the time and i mostly access bitcointalk and do my campaign through my phone, it is much easier for me than pc, i keep myself update with all the project i support with so much ease, and i believe most people can say the same as well.

For that reason its good that everyone can download Agate app from  google playstore,and check it Smiley

People who don't own Android device can't though, it would be nice if team could find resources to do iOS version too.
Activity: 166
What will be total supply of Agate tokens?

Total supply is 490,000,000 AGT, while 318,500,000 AGT(65%) is available for sale.

What will happen with unsold tokens,in case that happens?

It must be a burned. they can not be used for anything else if you want fairness and success crowdfunding.

Agate will burn their unsold tokens after the sale as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

Total supply is 490,000,000 AGT, while 318,500,000 AGT(65%) is available for sale.

It must be a burned. they can not be used for anything else if you want fairness and success crowdfunding.

Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 364

I prefer everything on the desktop really, simply cos I think it is still safer then any possible mobile version.Will there be a desktop version too or only mobile and web version?

Today mobile apps are must have,simply because we use more our phones that computers.Atleast most of the people,so thats why mobile apps are usualy priority.

Absolutely correct judging from my own experience with mobile phones, am always with my phone all the time and i mostly access bitcointalk and do my campaign through my phone, it is much easier for me than pc, i keep myself update with all the project i support with so much ease, and i believe most people can say the same as well.

For that reason its good that everyone can download Agate app from  google playstore,and check it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: