Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 49. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
hello guys. i just joined agate's signature campaign and telegram group which is one of the most crowded communities i've ever seen. can i ask what amount did you collect so far and what is the hardcap? wish you the best.

thank you for participating in Agate project,
as mention in Agate website over $2.1 Million USD, and hard cap is 24206000USD for more information please read this article
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-soft-cap-and-hard-cap-explained-bc12418b980a
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
hello guys. i just joined agate's signature campaign and telegram group which is one of the most crowded communities i've ever seen. can i ask what amount did you collect so far and what is the hardcap? wish you the best.
Activity: 118
Are u guys attending  Barcelona IOTSWC 2018 ?
Activity: 118
When is the last date that we can buy AGT?Does it mean that when presale ends we can't buy and have to wait for start of the presale?

That is a good question, I would like to buy some more AGT additionally and wouldn't want to miss a chance and wait for that 2 more months.

Pre-sales finished however you can participate in private sale or wait for public sale.
Wait for the token to traded on Forkdelta and buy 10 times cheaper =)) A good way to save time and money. Cool Smiley Now the red market and you have to be careful.

WEll,as you can see Agate didnt give huge bonusese,so i really dont expect any dumps,especially since they wont distribute their tokens for atleast few months,as public sale date is not announced yet.

Thats true,dump happens when you give 60-70% bonuses while you dont have anything to show after end of Sale.But thats not the case with Agate
Activity: 219
When is the last date that we can buy AGT?Does it mean that when presale ends we can't buy and have to wait for start of the presale?

That is a good question, I would like to buy some more AGT additionally and wouldn't want to miss a chance and wait for that 2 more months.

Pre-sales finished however you can participate in private sale or wait for public sale.
Wait for the token to traded on Forkdelta and buy 10 times cheaper =)) A good way to save time and money. Cool Smiley Now the red market and you have to be careful.

WEll,as you can see Agate didnt give huge bonusese,so i really dont expect any dumps,especially since they wont distribute their tokens for atleast few months,as public sale date is not announced yet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
When does your sale public sale starts?

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

What will be the bonus during Public Sale?

There wont be any bonus during public sale,so thats why is important to join sale asap,while you can still get 5%.

There wont be any bonus during public sale,no matter how much someone invests?
if you want to invest over 10k,20k or 50k please fill Private investors form in main page.

Are private sale tokens locked for some period of time?

yes for over $100,000 USD investors.

Do those count as intitutional investors or something like that?

that's right it can be either individuals, private equity, ICO pools or institutional investors

Now that those big investors are mentioned,did you have seed round,and if yes how much you raised during that?I know that many ICos have that early seed round to help at the beginning,when its most needed.
copper member

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

There wont be any bonus during public sale,so thats why is important to join sale asap,while you can still get 5%.

if you want to invest over 10k,20k or 50k please fill Private investors form in main page.

that's right it can be either individuals, private equity, ICO pools or institutional investors
Activity: 276

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
everything here seems to be moving in the right direction, softcap reached and the mainnet to be launched before time, this is going to be very amazing for us the holders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I heard that public sale will be extended, can someone confirm this please?

Public sale is actually delayed,it will happen in 2019,and not imemdiately after end of presale.

You can read more about it here  https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275

To be honest it perfectly makes sense to delay public sale abit,rather than keep it on for too long,these are hard times for ICOs.Hopefully this bear market will be over soon.

Until when will they delay to sell the token because it seems that it can't be sure the price will be good and stable again. This will be a confused thing.

Article said until sometime in early 2019.But soft cap is reached already,so project is not in any danger,so no worries.

Good things that the development team feels because they have achieved softcap and will end the sale tokens next year. It becomes a long journey that they will go through to think of something good to attract investors.

Once a project has very solid concept and wants to attract more investors and big partnership, surely it is necessary to take things very cautiously, Agate is very deep project that intends to compete with big organizations like PayPal and the likes, definitely the journey in this project will seem long, everything has to be put in other.
copper member

copper member

copper member
When can we expect Agate blockchain to be launched?In what stage of development is it at the moment?

Agate main-net expected to launch in few month, ahead of roadmap.

This is a great piece of info, thank you for sharing it with us. Will there be any public beta testing of main net where we can participate and check it out before the full launch?

I would be grateful even if it was open for just a week to run some transactions and check it out.

Still under security patching and infra developments, but technically in order to run any transaction you need to have a Agate Coin (not Agate ERC20 token) so Token Swap has to happen as well.
*not to mention agate coin will run in Agate blockchain.
copper member
Looks like I have been missed from pre sales, so when will public sales start?
Can I subscribe to your newsletter, to always get the latest notifications?

The best way is to follow either or all of below announcement channels.
here in BTT
https://twitter.com/AgateChain
https://medium.com/agatechain
https://www.facebook.com/AgateChain
https://t.me/AgateChain

copper member

Public sale is actually delayed,it will happen in 2019,and not imemdiately after end of presale.

You can read more about it here  https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275

To be honest it perfectly makes sense to delay public sale abit,rather than keep it on for too long,these are hard times for ICOs.Hopefully this bear market will be over soon.

Until when will they delay to sell the token because it seems that it can't be sure the price will be good and stable again. This will be a confused thing.

Article said until sometime in early 2019.But soft cap is reached already,so project is not in any danger,so no worries.

Good things that the development team feels because they have achieved softcap and will end the sale tokens next year. It becomes a long journey that they will go through to think of something good to attract investors.

Agate's want's real investors how appreciate products, service and support not only bunch of flipper or pump and dumper, this time give Agate's team a chance to proof what they claims and obviously to attract genuine investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Looks like I have been missed from pre sales, so when will public sales start?
Can I subscribe to your newsletter, to always get the latest notifications?
copper member
When can we expect Agate blockchain to be launched?In what stage of development is it at the moment?

Does that mean you are moving to your own blcokchain then,along with POS start?Or that function will start later?

Can you elaborate POS means Proof of stake or POS terminal ?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

This is a great piece of info, thank you for sharing it with us. Will there be any public beta testing of main net where we can participate and check it out before the full launch?

I would be grateful even if it was open for just a week to run some transactions and check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: