Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 51. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Since Public sale has been delayed,does that mean other planned things from roadmap will be dealyed too?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I heard that public sale will be extended, can someone confirm this please?

Public sale is actually delayed,it will happen in 2019,and not imemdiately after end of presale.

You can read more about it here  https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275

To be honest it perfectly makes sense to delay public sale abit,rather than keep it on for too long,these are hard times for ICOs.Hopefully this bear market will be over soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Public sale is actually delayed,it will happen in 2019,and not imemdiately after end of presale.

You can read more about it here  https://medium.com/agatechain/important-announcement-regarding-public-sale-a0ed7f696275
Activity: 66
In case someone missed,an inteersting interview with Hamed Taghvaei, Agate CEO and Co-Founder 

https://hacked.com/agate-interview-with-ceo-and-co-founder-hamed-taghvaei/
Almost missed it, before luckily reading your thread by chance.
The interview help to understand deeper about the AGATE project and its current progress.

Thats true,those kind of interviews where CEO explains the project and idea are best!I hope we get some Licve Q&A session,that would be even better.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
In case someone missed,an inteersting interview with Hamed Taghvaei, Agate CEO and Co-Founder 

It is good that CEO is showing in public and doing his part of the job to promote the project and bring in potential investors with big bucks in.In this market it is important to show what you stand for and bring to the table.
Activity: 96

Does that mean that bonuses will also last longer or not?
Activity: 70
Activity: 166
As I understand they want to combine payment platform for merchants like in utrust and POS terminals like in PundiX? Why there is no new conferences where they advertise their product to potential clients?

Yep competition is tough,a lot of projects are trying to do similar thing,but in the end us users will benefit from that as we will get better products and services Smiley

Competition is good, makes teams work harder and keeps them on their toes.Everyone is benefiting from it teams and end users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
As I understand they want to combine payment platform for merchants like in utrust and POS terminals like in PundiX? Why there is no new conferences where they advertise their product to potential clients?

Yep competition is tough,a lot of projects are trying to do similar thing,but in the end us users will benefit from that as we will get better products and services Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
When does your sale public sale starts?

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

What will be the bonus during Public Sale?

There wont be any bonus during public sale,so thats why is important to join sale asap,while you can still get 5%.

There wont be any bonus during public sale,no matter how much someone invests?

Thats the idea i think,to reward early contributors more than those that join at the end.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 322
When does your sale public sale starts?

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

What will be the bonus during Public Sale?

There wont be any bonus during public sale,so thats why is important to join sale asap,while you can still get 5%.

There wont be any bonus during public sale,no matter how much someone invests?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
a good project but unfortunately I can't follow this program, there is no bounty and airdrop.

There is a signature campaign going on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyagate-agate-vip-bounty-capped-at-100-participants-fixed-rewards-5036112

The max participants allowed was 100 and there are already more than that applied. Join if you want to.

Following this project as I see good potential in this and I always wanted an alternative for Paypal.

Yes its still possible to join as some that were slacking are removed from the campaign.Too bad that they dont accept Member rank. :p
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
When can we expect Agate blockchain to be launched?In what stage of development is it at the moment?

Will that be like a main net launch? Will we have to swap Agate tokens for Agate coins then like it was with some other currencies?

Yes, there will be a swap after main net launch exactly the way you described it.It should happen in Q1 2019 if everything goes according to roadmap.
Activity: 74
When can we expect Agate blockchain to be launched?In what stage of development is it at the moment?
Activity: 224
Wanted to know which 5 will be the first coins to be added into the wallet and which ones are planning to be added in the future. Will it be like all ERC20 tokens or there is a preference in the blockchain network.?

I guess those 5 are tokens that they accept during the Sale:ETH,BTC,LTC,DASH and BCH.

They actually accept 6 currencies during sale,you forgot about EOS,but lets wait and see which ones will be added when app goes Live.

Thank you for that and hopefully we will see good volume here with those top cryptocurrencies. Also dont forget that these are the most used at this moment and I wanna suggest XRP, if its not planned yet.

I agree with you, even though I don't like XRP personally, but honestly it has volume so people will be happy if it is added.
Activity: 166
The project is interesting, I hope that you will not be the same bad guys as paypal for users and businesses. Otherwise, the project is waiting for a very big failure.
If I understand all in your WP correctly, will you use a gateway so that you can receive fiatmoney? It will not create problems with regulators?

There won't be any problems with regulators as Agate is actively working on bank license and it will be all ready when project launches fully.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
a good project but unfortunately I can't follow this program, there is no bounty and airdrop.

There is a signature campaign going on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyagate-agate-vip-bounty-capped-at-100-participants-fixed-rewards-5036112

The max participants allowed was 100 and there are already more than that applied. Join if you want to.

Following this project as I see good potential in this and I always wanted an alternative for Paypal.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Wanted to know which 5 will be the first coins to be added into the wallet and which ones are planning to be added in the future. Will it be like all ERC20 tokens or there is a preference in the blockchain network.?

I guess those 5 are tokens that they accept during the Sale:ETH,BTC,LTC,DASH and BCH.

They actually accept 6 currencies during sale,you forgot about EOS,but lets wait and see which ones will be added when app goes Live.

Thank you for that and hopefully we will see good volume here with those top cryptocurrencies. Also dont forget that these are the most used at this moment and I wanna suggest XRP, if its not planned yet.
Pages:
Jump to: