Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 53. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
A state of white-label solutions helps developers to build their own DApp or DAO on a strong and dependable infrastructure. Therefore, other cryptocurrencies have high transaction and exchange fees. Mining is very expensive that uses a Proof of Work. All the merchants are accepting cryptocurrency that helps in comparing the total number of traditional merchants with a very low price.
Agate compares all the features of the crypto-economy that are substituted in 12 modules. However, the ecosystem works on the Agate, where blockchain transactions are far cheaper and faster. Agate blockchain is an actively involved with Proof of Stake (PoS) mining shows the lowest effect on the environment. Agate combines all the in-store merchants or e-commerce websites and introduces a new blockchain technology that helps to perform transactions faster which can be processed in few minutes. Users have a chance to manage up to 17 different coins and tokens from blockchain in Agate's with multi-currency wallet app. By allowing transactions in the form of cash, merchants guarantee that can be transferred to fiat money in each and every day that they can use for their business.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Do you plan to extend Public Sale,in case you dont reach hard cap?Many other projects are doing that due bad market situation.

I wouldn't mind at all if team decides to extend it, that would be a good call if you ask me.

Team can go either way and both can be good, main things is that development does not suffer.

Since soft cap is reached i dont think that there will be any sale extension,no need for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be the priority?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i have looked through the website and really liked the project, the fact that this is a blockchain of its own not a token and very fast 1 sec, is interesting and surely worth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is bounty program still active and do I need to go through KYC to join it?

Yes, you can still join it, there is no need for KYC to participate in the bounty, but you can't join signature campaign bounty.

What about that superbounty? What rank you need to be to be able to join it?

Its for Full Member rank and above,and rewards are really good.
Activity: 216

Yes, you can still join it, there is no need for KYC to participate in the bounty, but you can't join signature campaign bounty.

What about that superbounty? What rank you need to be to be able to join it?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Do you plan to extend Public Sale,in case you dont reach hard cap?Many other projects are doing that due bad market situation.

I wouldn't mind at all if team decides to extend it, that would be a good call if you ask me.

Team can go either way and both can be good, main things is that development does not suffer.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Does Agate have a dedicated marketing team?

according to the whitepaper, it seems that quite a lot of funds is dedicated to the marketing segment so it would be only logical to assume that they indeed have a dedicated marketing team.

And often teams hire external team to help with that,especially when you are launching some big marketing campaign and you need extra help.

I think it was mentioned that Agate has a PR agency working for them, can someone confirm or deny?
Activity: 222
I honestly hate PayPal, but I really love what AGATE is trying to do… Hopefully, they'll end up running PayPal out of the business in the future…

Join the club,noone likes PayPal,and we all are hoping that project like Agate will take over their role!

Agate does not have to take over or compete with Paypal, Agate is already ahead of Paypal with all that it has to offer.
Activity: 193

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Since we will be able to exchange our cryptocurrencuies into iFiat,does that mean we can use it as stable coin,for example when we see market is going down,so instead sending funds  to exchanges and buying tether,we can buy iFiat?

Thats the idea of stable coins,and later on we can expect iFiat that will be based on few other cryptocurrencies,and not just on dollar.

That will be great,as most of the Europe is using Euro,and  it would be good to have few Asian currencies like Yen,Yuan or Rupee.
I honestly hate PayPal, but I really love what AGATE is trying to do… Hopefully, they'll end up running PayPal out of the business in the future…

Join the club,noone likes PayPal,and we all are hoping that project like Agate will take over their role!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

according to the whitepaper, it seems that quite a lot of funds is dedicated to the marketing segment so it would be only logical to assume that they indeed have a dedicated marketing team.

And often teams hire external team to help with that,especially when you are launching some big marketing campaign and you need extra help.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
This Agaet project is a very good project because all of the prizes paid with USD / DOLLAR is a very good thing and good luck with this project success for the good team and the manager.
Activity: 163

Since Agate marketing is doing good job,and i see some nice content too,im sure that they have quality marketing team!
Activity: 171

Activity: 70
Activity: 187
Since we will be able to exchange our cryptocurrencuies into iFiat,does that mean we can use it as stable coin,for example when we see market is going down,so instead sending funds  to exchanges and buying tether,we can buy iFiat?

Thats the idea of stable coins,and later on we can expect iFiat that will be based on few other cryptocurrencies,and not just on dollar.

We will be able to do that with all currencies that are supported by Agate wallet,or only with Agate token?

You should be able to do that with any iFIAT supported currency, late you will have euro anothers too, not just dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: