Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 52. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When does your sale public sale starts?

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

What will be the bonus during Public Sale?

There wont be any bonus during public sale,so thats why is important to join sale asap,while you can still get 5%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a good project but unfortunately I can't follow this program, there is no bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Excellent team members and fantastic project. This decentralized blockchain platform use its fully advantage to counter problems we are facing. Also this project already has products. These products are just amazing and I'm looking forward to what they will achieve.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0

Public sale is scheduled to start on October 15th,so you have few more days left to get 5% bonus.

What will be the bonus during Public Sale?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The project is interesting, I hope that you will not be the same bad guys as paypal for users and businesses. Otherwise, the project is waiting for a very big failure.
If I understand all in your WP correctly, will you use a gateway so that you can receive fiatmoney? It will not create problems with regulators?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 252
What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

Fees will be so small, close to basically none when it comes to Agate blockchain Cheesy

Yes,most of the fees will be in the range of 0.1-1 AGT,so  fee wont be an issue at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What kind of fee are we talking about when it comes to going crypto to fiat with you?

Exchanging cryptocurrencies to aany iFiat will be free,but for bank transfers there will be 1% fee,that will be paid in AGT tokens.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Fees will be so small, close to basically none when it comes to Agate blockchain Cheesy
Activity: 95
Activity: 220
Wanted to know which 5 will be the first coins to be added into the wallet and which ones are planning to be added in the future. Will it be like all ERC20 tokens or there is a preference in the blockchain network.?

I guess they will cover those major ones at the beginning,with high volume and usage,and then later on smaller ones.But yes,it would be nice to know that Smiley

I wouldn't be surprised if we see even more then 5 added right from the beginning.
Activity: 175
Did anyone from the team said anything about running a masternode and possible predictions on ROI when running it?

I'm also very interested in running a full node and there was talks about that topic already, but only speculations, no one from the team addressed it more directly.I guess it is too hard to predict that kind of numbers at this stage.Though it might be possible since Agate blockchain is already in beta testing so who knows.

It is impossible to predict ROI now,as we are atleast 6 months away from that,maybe even more.But early miners should have an advantage.

whether more official details can be found about this? I'm very interested in this possibility

I'm not sure that anyone within team can already predict ROI or even approximate it.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Did anyone from the team said anything about running a masternode and possible predictions on ROI when running it?

I'm also very interested in running a full node and there was talks about that topic already, but only speculations, no one from the team addressed it more directly.I guess it is too hard to predict that kind of numbers at this stage.Though it might be possible since Agate blockchain is already in beta testing so who knows.

It is impossible to predict ROI now,as we are atleast 6 months away from that,maybe even more.But early miners should have an advantage.

whether more official details can be found about this? I'm very interested in this possibility
Activity: 322
Wanted to know which 5 will be the first coins to be added into the wallet and which ones are planning to be added in the future. Will it be like all ERC20 tokens or there is a preference in the blockchain network.?

I guess those 5 are tokens that they accept during the Sale:ETH,BTC,LTC,DASH and BCH.

They actually accept 6 currencies during sale,you forgot about EOS,but lets wait and see which ones will be added when app goes Live.

I guess those 5 are tokens that they accept during the Sale:ETH,BTC,LTC,DASH and BCH.
Activity: 70

These 5 coins are planned to be added right after the sale?
Activity: 120
Do you plan to extend Public Sale,in case you dont reach hard cap?Many other projects are doing that due bad market situation.

I wouldn't mind at all if team decides to extend it, that would be a good call if you ask me.

Team can go either way and both can be good, main things is that development does not suffer.

Since soft cap is reached i dont think that there will be any sale extension,no need for it.

Exactly,and this will make otehrs to invest too,knowing that there wont be any extensions.

I guess they will cover those major ones at the beginning,with high volume and usage,and then later on smaller ones.But yes,it would be nice to know that Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
A state of white-label solutions helps developers to build their own DApp or DAO on a strong and dependable infrastructure. Therefore, other cryptocurrencies have high transaction and exchange fees. Mining is very expensive that uses a Proof of Work. All the merchants are accepting cryptocurrency that helps in comparing the total number of traditional merchants with a very low price.
Agate compares all the features of the crypto-economy that are substituted in 12 modules. However, the ecosystem works on the Agate, where blockchain transactions are far cheaper and faster. Agate blockchain is an actively involved with Proof of Stake (PoS) mining shows the lowest effect on the environment. Agate combines all the in-store merchants or e-commerce websites and introduces a new blockchain technology that helps to perform transactions faster which can be processed in few minutes. Users have a chance to manage up to 17 different coins and tokens from blockchain in Agate's with multi-currency wallet app. By allowing transactions in the form of cash, merchants guarantee that can be transferred to fiat money in each and every day that they can use for their business.

Very well summarized advantages and options that Agate is going to bring to us.Great to see there are more people who understand the importance and innovation Agate will offer.
Pages:
Jump to: