Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 55. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
I understand that app is available to download right? How many app downloads you have so far?

Yes you can download it on Google PlayStoore,but no info there about the download number.

App is still in the early stages,so i guess thats why there is no number of downloads yet.

Most likely you will be able to see the number of the downloads after beta ends.
Activity: 166
Since you plan to add debit cards,is it going to be possible to deposit money from Agate platform to our own bank account too?

About this debit card, is there any info when exactly can we expect it?I couldnt find any info about debit card relase date in the whitepaper,or roadmap/

I presume it is simply to early to say an exact dates for this kind of thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Since you plan to add debit cards,is it going to be possible to deposit money from Agate platform to our own bank account too?

About this debit card, is there any info when exactly can we expect it?I couldnt find any info about debit card relase date in the whitepaper,or roadmap/
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
In your first page you claim that you will sort market volatility with Agate iFiat ecosystem.How you plan to do that,as volatility is keeping many people away from crypto?

Volatility is keeping many people away from crypto? I am sure that almost 100% of the people are part of crypto because of the crazy volatility.

Well depending on how you look at it, some people are attracted to it seeing as a opportunity to earn money, others don't want to risk by getting into such a market....

Exactly, but we are talking about those who are already in the market an they are definitely in it for the volatility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I understand that app is available to download right? How many app downloads you have so far?

Yes you can download it on Google PlayStoore,but no info there about the download number.

App is still in the early stages,so i guess thats why there is no number of downloads yet.

Application is actually in beta phase since March 2018.
Activity: 126

That is mentioned as one of the possibilities,to deposit money on your banking account,if i remember it correctly,bein a while since i checked whitepaper last time.

Is that why Agate plans to obtain banking license in Q4 2019, according to the roadmap?
Activity: 276

That is mentioned as one of the possibilities,to deposit money on your banking account,if i remember it correctly,bein a while since i checked whitepaper last time.
Activity: 212

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 158
If I remembered correctly, the minimum amount that needs to be spent in order to join the sale is 60 USD?

You remember correctly,and thats really low minimum,basically everyone inetersted can join.Thats the point i guess,to get as many people as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How many transactions per second do you expect Agate blockchain to be able to handle?

Agate blockchain is expected to handle 1000 transactions per second.Also,good thing about Agate is that it will need only 1 confirmation for successful transaction because it runs inside iFiat Ecosystem.

It is a bit weird that it will be only 1 confirmation needed, but if it is safe and works I'm happy and people will be happy Cheesy

In most business transactions 1 confirmation should be fine because nobody is going to scam you for a cup of coffee. There will be more problems if it is still only 1 confirmation when it comes to much larger business transactions.

Actually it will be possible  to increase number of confirmation needed,for those that want extra security.

Is that going to be option only for merchants,or for customers too?
If for that problem I don't understand whether it's only for traders or customers too,
it's better to just ask the manager to get the correct information

How i understand it,its meant for merchants,as they will be able to set the apps that way to require multiple transaction cofnrimation,if they prefer it that way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
What are Plugins for E-commerce platforms? I see that Agate is offering them , are they something to sell easier stuff on your web?

If you have an eCommerce store build on your website you can customize your online store to look and function exactly how you want it to with plugins.Basically they allow you to make your life easier Cheesy

To add to this Agate has developed 11 free app/plugin for popular ecommerce platforms that online store owners can simply integrate it on their websites and start receiving crypto without hassle, you can find the list of available app which you can download from Agate Github repository.

Does that mean that we can already test those plugins?

yes you can according to to the post directly above yours  Grin if they are already available in the Agate Github repository it means they are open to all and you can download to test them out Wink
Activity: 219
Are we still in presale? When does the public sale start?

We are still in Presale, it will last until 14th October so if you are still deciding better hurry up while you can still catch the bonus.

Thats true,only 7 days left to get the bonus,after that it goes down to 0.So all those that still cant decide,make your decision fast Cheesy
Activity: 140
What are Plugins for E-commerce platforms? I see that Agate is offering them , are they something to sell easier stuff on your web?

If you have an eCommerce store build on your website you can customize your online store to look and function exactly how you want it to with plugins.Basically they allow you to make your life easier Cheesy

To add to this Agate has developed 11 free app/plugin for popular ecommerce platforms that online store owners can simply integrate it on their websites and start receiving crypto without hassle, you can find the list of available app which you can download from Agate Github repository.

Does that mean that we can already test those plugins?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 212

We are still in Presale, it will last until 14th October so if you are still deciding better hurry up while you can still catch the bonus.
Activity: 166
Activity: 222
How many transactions per second do you expect Agate blockchain to be able to handle?

Agate blockchain is expected to handle 1000 transactions per second.Also,good thing about Agate is that it will need only 1 confirmation for successful transaction because it runs inside iFiat Ecosystem.

It is a bit weird that it will be only 1 confirmation needed, but if it is safe and works I'm happy and people will be happy Cheesy

In most business transactions 1 confirmation should be fine because nobody is going to scam you for a cup of coffee. There will be more problems if it is still only 1 confirmation when it comes to much larger business transactions.

Actually it will be possible  to increase number of confirmation needed,for those that want extra security.

Is that going to be option only for merchants,or for customers too?
If for that problem I don't understand whether it's only for traders or customers too,
it's better to just ask the manager to get the correct information

It will most likely be available to merchants that will have more options which is logical as they will run their businesses on Agate blockchain and have a different transactions that require different levels of security.
Pages:
Jump to: