Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 54. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
POS terminals  that merchants will use will be region based?

no, that would not make any sense, since Agate is going to go global from the get go.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Hi im thinking about investing,but i would like to know do i have to give proof of residence too,if i want to go through KYC process?

Nah, proof of residence is not needed.
,just your ID, so better join asap to get 5% bonus while it's still available.
Activity: 137
Hi im thinking about investing,but i would like to know do i have to give proof of residence too,if i want to go through KYC process?
Activity: 118
Since we will be able to exchange our cryptocurrencuies into iFiat,does that mean we can use it as stable coin,for example when we see market is going down,so instead sending funds  to exchanges and buying tether,we can buy iFiat?

Thats the idea of stable coins,and later on we can expect iFiat that will be based on few other cryptocurrencies,and not just on dollar.

We will be able to do that with all currencies that are supported by Agate wallet,or only with Agate token?
Activity: 322
Since we will be able to exchange our cryptocurrencuies into iFiat,does that mean we can use it as stable coin,for example when we see market is going down,so instead sending funds  to exchanges and buying tether,we can buy iFiat?

Thats the idea of stable coins,and later on we can expect iFiat that will be based on few other cryptocurrencies,and not just on dollar.
Activity: 126
Did anyone from the team said anything about running a masternode and possible predictions on ROI when running it?

I'm also very interested in running a full node and there was talks about that topic already, but only speculations, no one from the team addressed it more directly.I guess it is too hard to predict that kind of numbers at this stage.Though it might be possible since Agate blockchain is already in beta testing so who knows.

It is impossible to predict ROI now,as we are atleast 6 months away from that,maybe even more.But early miners should have an advantage.

That's true, as with all mining, early adopters always have big advantage.
Activity: 294
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

No,POS terminals wont be region based,there wont be any restrictions,and thats one of the Agate advantages.
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Since you plan to add debit cards,is it going to be possible to deposit money from Agate platform to our own bank account too?

About this debit card, is there any info when exactly can we expect it?I couldnt find any info about debit card relase date in the whitepaper,or roadmap/

I presume it is simply to early to say an exact dates for this kind of thing.

Banking license is the last thing on the roadmap for Agate at the moment for a reason as this is a long process.So guess card will come the last.

I dont think that banking license and debit card are connected at all.But i would also like more info about debit card,like can we expect it next year Q1,Q2 etc.
Activity: 163
Did anyone from the team said anything about running a masternode and possible predictions on ROI when running it?

I'm also very interested in running a full node and there was talks about that topic already, but only speculations, no one from the team addressed it more directly.I guess it is too hard to predict that kind of numbers at this stage.Though it might be possible since Agate blockchain is already in beta testing so who knows.

It is impossible to predict ROI now,as we are atleast 6 months away from that,maybe even more.But early miners should have an advantage.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
As I've seen on the presentation of this project on the main page, Agate is similar to paypal, if you are using paypal before you can understand the platform of Agate, Paypal platform is a secure payment platform backed with fiat trade inside your dashboard. The advantage of Agate is backed by blockchain comaprae to paypal.
Activity: 212

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Activity: 216
Since you plan to add debit cards,is it going to be possible to deposit money from Agate platform to our own bank account too?

That is mentioned as one of the possibilities,to deposit money on your banking account,if i remember it correctly,bein a while since i checked whitepaper last time.

Do you guys mean like going crypto to fiat?

What is crpyto to fiat? Does that mean Agate will be like Coinbase?

It won't be quite like Coinbase as Coinbase is basically exchange, but when Agate gets a banking license it will be able to handle FIAT more freely and will get more options like credit card for AGT and similar things.
Activity: 140
What are Plugins for E-commerce platforms? I see that Agate is offering them , are they something to sell easier stuff on your web?

If you have an eCommerce store build on your website you can customize your online store to look and function exactly how you want it to with plugins.Basically they allow you to make your life easier Cheesy

To add to this Agate has developed 11 free app/plugin for popular ecommerce platforms that online store owners can simply integrate it on their websites and start receiving crypto without hassle, you can find the list of available app which you can download from Agate Github repository.

Does that mean that we can already test those plugins?

yes you can according to to the post directly above yours  Grin if they are already available in the Agate Github repository it means they are open to all and you can download to test them out Wink

I never used Github so I'm not sure what to do, but I'm willing to give it a shot lol  This will brake my cherry when it comes to trying this hacker stuff  Cheesy
Activity: 95
Are we still in presale? When does the public sale start?

We are still in Presale, it will last until 14th October so if you are still deciding better hurry up while you can still catch the bonus.

Thats true,only 7 days left to get the bonus,after that it goes down to 0.So all those that still cant decide,make your decision fast Cheesy

I was waiting for paycheck and this presale has gone so fast and I end up in a rush to buy some while I can still get some kind of bonus at least.FML
Activity: 193

That is mentioned as one of the possibilities,to deposit money on your banking account,if i remember it correctly,bein a while since i checked whitepaper last time.

Do you guys mean like going crypto to fiat?
Activity: 90

About this debit card, is there any info when exactly can we expect it?I couldnt find any info about debit card relase date in the whitepaper,or roadmap/

I presume it is simply to early to say an exact dates for this kind of thing.

Banking license is the last thing on the roadmap for Agate at the moment for a reason as this is a long process.So guess card will come the last.
Activity: 224
In your first page you claim that you will sort market volatility with Agate iFiat ecosystem.How you plan to do that,as volatility is keeping many people away from crypto?

Volatility is keeping many people away from crypto? I am sure that almost 100% of the people are part of crypto because of the crazy volatility.

Well depending on how you look at it, some people are attracted to it seeing as a opportunity to earn money, others don't want to risk by getting into such a market....

Exactly, but we are talking about those who are already in the market an they are definitely in it for the volatility.

More volatility means more opportunity if you are in crypto as a trader sure, but in order to crypto to move forward you need to produce some stability to attract common folk in.
Pages:
Jump to: