Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 67. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
How many transactions per second do you expect Agate to be able to handle?

I guess the same amount of transactions as Etherium can since Agate is on Etherium blockchain.

You must be right, but what will happen when ETH switches to POS, will that affect Agate?

Agate is also switching to their own POS blockchain,so that wont affect Agate at all,and i dont Ethereum is few  years away from POS.

What does that switching to POS blockchain mean? Will that affect our tokens?

It just means that Agate will migrate from ETH blockchain to it's own blockchain and you will have to swap you AGT erc-20 tokens for AGT coins on Agate blockchain.

When do you think that we expect Agate's own blockchain to be ready?

Well, according to roadmap Agate main net should be up and running pretty soon.In Q1 2019 already.So shortly after that we can expect a swap to be initiated.
Activity: 95

I guess the same amount of transactions as Etherium can since Agate is on Etherium blockchain.

You must be right, but what will happen when ETH switches to POS, will that affect Agate?

Agate is also switching to their own POS blockchain,so that wont affect Agate at all,and i dont Ethereum is few  years away from POS.

It just means that Agate will migrate from ETH blockchain to it's own blockchain and you will have to swap you AGT erc-20 tokens for AGT coins on Agate blockchain.

When do you think that we expect Agate's own blockchain to be ready?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What's the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?
Activity: 247

How do we do that?I have never done this kind of thing, how do I learn that?

There is no need to worry.That is almost routine thing, you won't have to do nothing technical, just hold your tokens in a wallet and wait for migration to end.Team will make tutorial when time comes with clear instructions and you will just have to follow them.If something will be unclear you can always ask on Telegram or here for help and people will tell you what to do.
Activity: 193

Activity: 140
What will the Agate mobile app offer to us? What features are available?

In Agate’s user app, users can deposit five crypto assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple. Up to 17 cryptocurrencies are in the development phase and are expected to be released in Q4 2018.Users are able to instantly, and with the best global exchange rate, convert any of their crypto assets to any iFiats in the Agate iFiat Ecosystem.

This is one of the most important elements of Agate because it lets users and merchants send and receive money almost instantly and for free, or users can choose to deposit the cash in their bank accounts or load their cards and use it in over 30,000,000 stores worldwide .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 247

I understand your concerns, but that should not affect Agate at all.By the time ETH switches to POS Agate will have its own mainnet and blockchain.
Activity: 142
There could be many reasons why people would want to open a dispute. AGT is paypal for crypto currencies, can they dispute the transaction with Agate?

Since all transactions are happening on the blockchain and both sender and reciever can track it,there wont be any dispute mechanism.

This dispute mechanism is often abused on paypal by scammers,so im glad that option wont be available on Agate.
Dispute mechanism has made so much bad situations for tons of people on Paypal, glad that cancer won't be available with Agate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
There could be many reasons why people would want to open a dispute. AGT is paypal for crypto currencies, can they dispute the transaction with Agate?

Since all transactions are happening on the blockchain and both sender and reciever can track it,there wont be any dispute mechanism.

This dispute mechanism is often abused on paypal by scammers,so im glad that option wont be available on Agate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Is it going to be possible to get refund,for example if we buy some product,and we dont like it,and we want our money back?

So once the transaction is done there is no way to get a refund?

There will be refund option, but in Agate case it will be very cheap. In the standard transactions both sender and reciever loose decent amount of money, while in Agate case it will be only 0.01 AGT.

Not sure how it works, but if you lose only that small amount it is worth it Cheesy

But maybe that amount of cases will be very small. People tend not to refund often when there is some fee in the process.

Refund transaction  cost is  not negligible,as it adds up during lets say 1 year.Somewhere i read that refund rate for online shopping is between 30-40%,there is alot of money lost.So this cheap Agate refund is certainly big advantage.
Activity: 152

Activity: 96

Activity: 39
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
How much money has been dedicated or allocated to legal department? I think this will be important detail for Agate so be able to do all that is intended.

5% is allocated for legal and compliance, since this is important segment, would this be enough?

I think thats just estimate,and should be enough,but im sure if its needed,team will use extra funds,but no point locking too much funds for that purpose.

It important that they can be flexible with this and spend extra founds if needed.

Team obviously knows how much funds will be needed for possible issue.They are working on bank license for more then 5-6 months already and that is already in motion, so pretty sure that after ICO adjustments will be made if needed.
Activity: 187

Is it going to be possible to get refund,for example if we buy some product,and we dont like it,and we want our money back?

There will be refund option, but in Agate case it will be very cheap. In the standard transactions both sender and reciever loose decent amount of money, while in Agate case it will be only 0.01 AGT.

Any more info how will that refund mechanism actually work?
Activity: 153

There must be refund option, we must be able to cancel some transaction for justified reason.

IT was mentioned and explained that there will be refund option,as you may get faulty product etc,so refund option in Agate will be more convenient than in classic way.
Activity: 266

There must be refund option, we must be able to cancel some transaction for justified reason.
Activity: 175

Not sure how it works, but if you lose only that small amount it is worth it Cheesy

But maybe that amount of cases will be very small. People tend not to refund often when there is some fee in the process.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: