Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 70. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

so each merchant will have the terminal at hand?

Well they can if they want to, merchants can also opt for app version if they want.Nothing is mandatory.
Activity: 166
What will be the cost of POS terminal for merchants,will they pay some fixed fee,or it will be monthly?

If I remember right, it will be a one time charge and it should cost around 150$, maybe few bucks more or less.
Activity: 266
For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

so each merchant will have the terminal at hand?
Activity: 182
What will be the cost of POS terminal for merchants,will they pay some fixed fee,or it will be monthly?

I would expect it to be a monthly fee version for easier payment options.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
In your whitepaper its stated that you made agreement with one of the biggest card isuers in the world,to relase your debit card.Can you disclose name of that card provider?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 219
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

I think that you get rewarded for that, there is a referral program.Anyone knows how big is the prize pool for the referral?

Its a big prize pool for it, you can check it all on bounty page.

Referral prize pool - (25% ~ $500,000) !

I like what I see! How much would I get if i bring 1 investor?Does it depend on how much he invests?

Thats how it usually work,you get % of the person that used youir referrla link,but maybe Agate has fixed referral fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
For those that missed,Agate started VIP signature campaign,where they accept only high rank members,but rewards are crazy good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46076015

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.

I don't know these days. People are more careful when it comes to investing in just a white paper.

Many scams in crypto world have embarked on people, it is understandable that investors are looking for something far more than just the WP.

Not only that. Control measures like escrow needs to be in place and of course as much transparency as possible.

DAICO model might solve those kind of issues,various projects are trying to sort that and implement something similar.

Agate has app that everyone can try before investing,and thats quite important,to have something more than a whishlist called "whitepaper".
Activity: 230
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

What conferences would you suggest are worth going to?

One of those maybe Smiley

https://hackernoon.com/top-blockchain-events-conferences-95ad281a00c1

There are many factors involved in choosing a particular conference, but it is important to attend and/or participate in much as possible.

It is not about the number, it is about choosing one that fits the project the most and can bring the most benefits to the project.Attending conferences is not cheap so it is better to be strategical about them.

I agree, but I think the location is mostly decisive, hardly that everyone can go to the other side world for some conference, so the project mostly attend those in region.

Nowadays teams are spread all over the world, so that should not be too big of an issue Cheesy

There are some teams that are located in many countries, but this is certainly not apply for everyone Cool
Activity: 95
Where does the team come from originally?Which country?

Agate team is Australian, that is why you can pay in AUD  Grin Grin
Activity: 211
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.

I don't know these days. People are more careful when it comes to investing in just a white paper.

Many scams in crypto world have embarked on people, it is understandable that investors are looking for something far more than just the WP.

Not only that. Control measures like escrow needs to be in place and of course as much transparency as possible.

I would add a working product and a use case to all of this.This should be minimum to consider investing in a project.
Activity: 96
Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?

I think that you get rewarded for that, there is a referral program.Anyone knows how big is the prize pool for the referral?

Its a big prize pool for it, you can check it all on bounty page.

Referral prize pool - (25% ~ $500,000) !
Activity: 212
Will Agate be only used for payments or there are some other problems that Agate is trying to solve?

Agate has an open-source API, so I'm pretty sure it will solve quite a few things when people and projects start to work with it more.

What is an open source API?

Google is your friend.

An open API (often referred to as a public API) is a publicly available application programming interface that provides developers with programmatic access to a proprietary software application or web service. APIs are sets of requirements that govern how one application can communicate and interact with another.
Activity: 74

Activity: 42
Will Agate be only used for payments or there are some other problems that Agate is trying to solve?

Agate has an open-source API, so I'm pretty sure it will solve quite a few things when people and projects start to work with it more.

What is an open source API?
Activity: 140

There are many factors involved in choosing a particular conference, but it is important to attend and/or participate in much as possible.

It is not about the number, it is about choosing one that fits the project the most and can bring the most benefits to the project.Attending conferences is not cheap so it is better to be strategical about them.

I agree, but I think the location is mostly decisive, hardly that everyone can go to the other side world for some conference, so the project mostly attend those in region.

Nowadays teams are spread all over the world, so that should not be too big of an issue Cheesy
Activity: 156

We should look at it as a good opportunity for further project promotion among the liked-minded.
Activity: 266

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
How much should I invest in Agate? Any advices? Will there be good returns?

Best advice I can give you is to invest only what you can afford to loose.There are no guarantees, even though Agate is a great project and will be a success, never invest more then you can afford.

About returns - anyone who says you any number is basically lying to you, it is impossible to know how much will all be worth.
Pages:
Jump to: