Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 69. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Greetings to forum participants, did anybody hear about BitMart and its bounty? Do they pay with real money just for registering and inviting friends?
Hi, yes that's right, but you chose wrong thread for this question, maybe you should ask all questions there bitmart.com I also should say that
BitMart has one of the best and simple referral system, all participants actually get their money
Activity: 66
Greetings to forum participants, did anybody hear about BitMart and its bounty? Do they pay with real money just for registering and inviting friends?
Hi, yes that's right, but you chose wrong thread for this question, maybe you should ask all questions there bitmart.com I also should say that
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
Activity: 266
What will be the cost of POS terminal for merchants,will they pay some fixed fee,or it will be monthly?

You will be able to buy mobile/handheld POS for 3900 AGT,while desktop POS will cost 5000 AGT,but price can change,depending on AGT value on the market,and i think that you will be able to buy with AGT and other currencies from your iBucket wallet.

Is there any way of getting some discounts on accounts of being active on the platform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What will be the cost of POS terminal for merchants,will they pay some fixed fee,or it will be monthly?

You will be able to buy mobile/handheld POS for 3900 AGT,while desktop POS will cost 5000 AGT,but price can change,depending on AGT value on the market,and i think that you will be able to buy with AGT and other currencies from your iBucket wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

I would expect it to be a monthly fee version for easier payment options.

I aslo think that, companies are paying a monthly fee on POS devices, they are renting them from bank.

That's how it works today in business. You pay every month for use and give 2-4% of the turnover of a visa or mastercard for transactions and security. If in this case everything will be even more expensive for business, then the project will not work even for those who want to jump off the needles of traditional banks and companies.
Activity: 252
What will be your main revenue stream?Im asking because  running platform this complex will surely neeed constant stream of income.

Can it be transaction fees? Or just some outside investments? How does paypal have that taken care of?

PayPal has crazy amount of fees,thats why im trying to avoid as much as i can,their conversion rate is especially crazy.

About Agate,there will be transcation fee in amout of 1 AGT,fee for exchange of cryptocurrencies also 1 AGT,trades done by Agate tradebot will 1 AGT as well,and  there will fee when you want to load Agate debit card,in the amount of 1%.While fees are actually small compared to competition,they should be enough to keep the platform running.

Im especially excited about Agate debit card,and  i think that there is alot of room for improvement there,as compeition is having alot of hiden fees,and making cards really expensive to use.So i hope Agate will sort that  with low fees.

Is there any news about that card, when can we expect release?

Is this connected with getting banking licence somehow?
Activity: 124
What will be your main revenue stream?Im asking because  running platform this complex will surely neeed constant stream of income.

Can it be transaction fees? Or just some outside investments? How does paypal have that taken care of?

PayPal has crazy amount of fees,thats why im trying to avoid as much as i can,their conversion rate is especially crazy.

About Agate,there will be transcation fee in amout of 1 AGT,fee for exchange of cryptocurrencies also 1 AGT,trades done by Agate tradebot will 1 AGT as well,and  there will fee when you want to load Agate debit card,in the amount of 1%.While fees are actually small compared to competition,they should be enough to keep the platform running.

Im especially excited about Agate debit card,and  i think that there is alot of room for improvement there,as compeition is having alot of hiden fees,and making cards really expensive to use.So i hope Agate will sort that  with low fees.

Is there any news about that card, when can we expect release?
For those that missed,Agate started VIP signature campaign,where they accept only high rank members,but rewards are crazy good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46076015

Wow, I wish I had a bigger rank, it looks so good.  Shocked

Yep, rewards are crazy good, too bad you have to be atleast Full Member.

I hope that those who can participate in this would take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 210

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

It would be good if that fee is paid in Agate tokens, as that would increase liquidity of token.

It would only make sense if that fee is paid in AGT as that's the main currency on the platform. Or maybe enable it to pay with others too, but make it cheaper if paid with AGT, so there is some incentive.

If they plan to integrate other currencies it wouldn't be right at the beginning. They will have to stick with AGT and see how people react to it.
Activity: 186
What will be your main revenue stream?Im asking because  running platform this complex will surely neeed constant stream of income.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What will be your main revenue stream?Im asking because  running platform this complex will surely neeed constant stream of income.
Activity: 219

It would be good if that fee is paid in Agate tokens, as that would increase liquidity of token.

It would only make sense if that fee is paid in AGT as that's the main currency on the platform. Or maybe enable it to pay with others too, but make it cheaper if paid with AGT, so there is some incentive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
For those that missed,Agate started VIP signature campaign,where they accept only high rank members,but rewards are crazy good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46076015

Wow, I wish I had a bigger rank, it looks so good.  Shocked

Yep, rewards are crazy good, too bad you have to be atleast Full Member.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

so each merchant will have the terminal at hand?

if that were the case, then it would be quite convenient and affordable for sellers. this is what is needed, which facilitates the lives of sellers and allows them to carry out their activities more effectively and diligently.
Activity: 42
I got some funds finally to put in crypto and Agate is the one.Can you tell me how do I buy? Do I have to go to Telegram?
Activity: 175
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.

I don't know these days. People are more careful when it comes to investing in just a white paper.

Many scams in crypto world have embarked on people, it is understandable that investors are looking for something far more than just the WP.

Not only that. Control measures like escrow needs to be in place and of course as much transparency as possible.

DAICO model might solve those kind of issues,various projects are trying to sort that and implement something similar.

Agate has app that everyone can try before investing,and thats quite important,to have something more than a whishlist called "whitepaper".

What would be the DAICO model?
Pages:
Jump to: