Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 71. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Will Agate be only used for payments or there are some other problems that Agate is trying to solve?

Agate has an open-source API, so I'm pretty sure it will solve quite a few things when people and projects start to work with it more.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

What conferences would you suggest are worth going to?

One of those maybe Smiley

https://hackernoon.com/top-blockchain-events-conferences-95ad281a00c1

There are many factors involved in choosing a particular conference, but it is important to attend and/or participate in much as possible.

It is not about the number, it is about choosing one that fits the project the most and can bring the most benefits to the project.Attending conferences is not cheap so it is better to be strategical about them.
Activity: 193
What's the status of the banking license? I know that could cause a lot of problems and some people were worried about that.

I know some people here raised some concerns about the reality of a crypto project obtaining it. But what I want to know is why would a bank license be necessary?

Yep, I don't see why would that be crucial for success of Agate. That might be nice to have for some future plans, but for now I don't see how would Agate profit from that.

It will be needed, but AGATE team is working on it already, I remember that was mentioned few months ago.

In which way is the bank licencse crucial to Agate project?

Well it will be important so Agate will be able to offer us much more features related to FIAT then, when they sort banking license.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.

I don't know these days. People are more careful when it comes to investing in just a white paper.

Many scams in crypto world have embarked on people, it is understandable that investors are looking for something far more than just the WP.

Not only that. Control measures like escrow needs to be in place and of course as much transparency as possible.
Activity: 90

Arabic Lang is the fourth Biggest Lang used in the Internet
according to Google over 420 million users,it cames after english , chaina , spain,
and befor franch , russian  and other langs

Please Try to add Arabic to Agate Langs.

You should contact bounty manager for that,or write in bounty campaign thread .

You can ask in this group - bounty group for Aagte.

https://t.me/CSBounty
Activity: 280
What's the status of the banking license? I know that could cause a lot of problems and some people were worried about that.

I know some people here raised some concerns about the reality of a crypto project obtaining it. But what I want to know is why would a bank license be necessary?

Yep, I don't see why would that be crucial for success of Agate. That might be nice to have for some future plans, but for now I don't see how would Agate profit from that.

It will be needed, but AGATE team is working on it already, I remember that was mentioned few months ago.

In which way is the bank licencse crucial to Agate project?
Activity: 220

Activity: 224
Will there be options to stake Agate?Is Agate POS or POW?

Yes, we will have option to stake Agate when wallet comes out and you will have option to run full masternode too!

Its important to say that for running masternode you will need 50,000 AGT,so with current price of 1 AGT=0,0684 you will need only 3420 USD to run that.Really affordable i  think,and good reason to go for 50,000 AGT,as later on it will be way more expensive.

Acctually to be more precise you will need 50001 AGT Cheesy

Hm i don't know where you read that 50001 AGT will be needed, but in the whitepaper it's clearly stated that 50000  AGT is the minimum.

What about others who can't afford that, can we also stake if we have less then 50000 AGT?

Those will be able to join public mining pools.

Will we be able to do that on our mobile devices?How do you join a public mining pool?

First time I hear that we will have to join mining pools.Won't there be a wallet for Agate and then we just use wallet to stake our tokens?

Well proof of stake is different from just ordinary staking. Same will be when Ethereum goes to pos, you won't just hold any amount of ETH in your wallet and expect getting paid, there will be requirements.

Did they publish anything regarding the requirements?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 266

One of those maybe Smiley

https://hackernoon.com/top-blockchain-events-conferences-95ad281a00c1
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
In order to invest more than $60,000, requirement is to be accredited investor. What does that mean exactly, AML is needed too or something else?
Activity: 37
Any news about getting some deal with exchange that Agate will be listed on?
Activity: 196

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Activity: 175

according to Google over 420 million users,it cames after english , chaina , spain,

Or write on telegram directly to the team if you think that it's necessary.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 18

Activity: 224

Activity: 147
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
In case someone missed,interesting video about AGATE Payment Plugin for WooCommerce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNd-iTAdALY

Thanks for sharing that.Those plugins will make adding new retailers to Agate very easy and without any issues.
Pages:
Jump to: