Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 72. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In case someone missed,interesting video about AGATE Payment Plugin for WooCommerce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNd-iTAdALY
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Will there be options to stake Agate?Is Agate POS or POW?

Yes, we will have option to stake Agate when wallet comes out and you will have option to run full masternode too!

Its important to say that for running masternode you will need 50,000 AGT,so with current price of 1 AGT=0,0684 you will need only 3420 USD to run that.Really affordable i  think,and good reason to go for 50,000 AGT,as later on it will be way more expensive.

Acctually to be more precise you will need 50001 AGT Cheesy

Hm i don't know where you read that 50001 AGT will be needed, but in the whitepaper it's clearly stated that 50000  AGT is the minimum.

What about others who can't afford that, can we also stake if we have less then 50000 AGT?

Those will be able to join public mining pools.

Will we be able to do that on our mobile devices?How do you join a public mining pool?

First time I hear that we will have to join mining pools.Won't there be a wallet for Agate and then we just use wallet to stake our tokens?

Well proof of stake is different from just ordinary staking. Same will be when Ethereum goes to pos, you won't just hold any amount of ETH in your wallet and expect getting paid, there will be requirements.

Exactly, to have proof of stake working, you have to be on your own blockchain, as Ethereum blockchain is proof of work. And Agate will enable POS once their own blockchain is up and running.
Activity: 238

Yes, we will have option to stake Agate when wallet comes out and you will have option to run full masternode too!

Its important to say that for running masternode you will need 50,000 AGT,so with current price of 1 AGT=0,0684 you will need only 3420 USD to run that.Really affordable i  think,and good reason to go for 50,000 AGT,as later on it will be way more expensive.

Hm i don't know where you read that 50001 AGT will be needed, but in the whitepaper it's clearly stated that 50000  AGT is the minimum.

What about others who can't afford that, can we also stake if we have less then 50000 AGT?

Will we be able to do that on our mobile devices?How do you join a public mining pool?

First time I hear that we will have to join mining pools.Won't there be a wallet for Agate and then we just use wallet to stake our tokens?

Well proof of stake is different from just ordinary staking. Same will be when Ethereum goes to pos, you won't just hold any amount of ETH in your wallet and expect getting paid, there will be requirements.
Activity: 264
Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.

Yeah, marketing and PR are crucial, 40% of founds are intended for marketing.
Activity: 266
When are the tokens going to be distributed, bounty tokens I mean?

Most likely after the ICO ends, that is how it is done all the time.

Yeah, but I think it won't be released all at once, it will be released in intervals. 25% by 25% percent per quarter I think.

Will that include the airdrop and bounty tokens too? That should be only for bonus tokens, not airdrop, that would not be fair  Embarrassed

Nah, no need to worry this is related to bonus tokens and team tokens only, bounty and airdrop token will be distributed normally all at once, when ICO is done and distribution starts.

But that opens things up for potential dumps right when the tokens get released.
Activity: 95

Yeah, but I think it won't be released all at once, it will be released in intervals. 25% by 25% percent per quarter I think.

Will that include the airdrop and bounty tokens too? That should be only for bonus tokens, not airdrop, that would not be fair  Embarrassed

Nah, no need to worry this is related to bonus tokens and team tokens only, bounty and airdrop token will be distributed normally all at once, when ICO is done and distribution starts.
Activity: 42

Activity: 96

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Well yes, you will just have to use the wallet when it gets launched, but if you don't run masternode your wallet will be connected to public mining pool and ROI is much lesser then running a full masternode.
Activity: 70

Activity: 224
Agate Gateway API, which is an open-source API and available in GitHub, will let anyone create his or her own payment gateway within the Agate iFiat Ecosystem and run on Agate blockchain.

What does iFiat Ecosystem mean? What will that be used for?

iFiat Ecosystem uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

The blockchain also has its own objects; more details have been described in its section. Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

Agate iFiat has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

This is a bit too technical for me lol

Can someone explain what will actual advantages of iFiat be? Like more stable currency or?

Well it can't be non-technical Cheesy Grin Grin

Here is a list of advantages, if you don't understand something ask and someone will surely explain it to you.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.

iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.

Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards

Request to transfer to bank account

Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.

Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)
Activity: 142
Agate Gateway API, which is an open-source API and available in GitHub, will let anyone create his or her own payment gateway within the Agate iFiat Ecosystem and run on Agate blockchain.

What does iFiat Ecosystem mean? What will that be used for?

iFiat Ecosystem uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

The blockchain also has its own objects; more details have been described in its section. Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

Agate iFiat has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 39
Activity: 50

Activity: 166
After seeing the fundamental features of this project, it remind the PundiX project now gaining a massive support from the community, plus the factor of POS Point of Sale (not Proof of Stake) Agate has a very good product that will surely adopted by the blockchain community. Best Good Luck!!

Point of Sale? Damn, that's why I didn't understand when people are using POS, I really thought it was Proof of Stake. Thank you!

Yeah, that only my presumption  Smiley One of their features is POS, I saw it in NPXS they're using it in some payments, cashier, some stores that are accepting cryptos and other digital currency, I have no concrete idea if the token that are using the ERC20 wallet was capable in POS (proof of Stakes) and since ETH is not ready yet for it.. @admin correct me if I'm wrong.

Agate will have proof of stake(POS) system,once they move on their mainnet.To run masternode you will need 50k Agate tokens,or you will be able to join public pool and mine that way.

Did the team gave any estimations about ROI for running a full masternode?

Not as far as I know, that would be very helpful if that was possible to do now.Very unlikely that we can have estimations at this point in time.

Well it's impossible to know ROI since token is not listed yet, so we can don't know the price. But early adopters will surely earn alot.

That is usually the case, the earlier you get in the more you make.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Just reviewed your GitHub but cann't understand... Your tokens will be on Waves blockchain or you going to create blockchain similar with Waves?  Huh
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
After seeing the fundamental features of this project, it remind the PundiX project now gaining a massive support from the community, plus the factor of POS Point of Sale (not Proof of Stake) Agate has a very good product that will surely adopted by the blockchain community. Best Good Luck!!

Point of Sale? Damn, that's why I didn't understand when people are using POS, I really thought it was Proof of Stake. Thank you!

Yeah, that only my presumption  Smiley One of their features is POS, I saw it in NPXS they're using it in some payments, cashier, some stores that are accepting cryptos and other digital currency, I have no concrete idea if the token that are using the ERC20 wallet was capable in POS (proof of Stakes) and since ETH is not ready yet for it.. @admin correct me if I'm wrong.

Agate will have proof of stake(POS) system,once they move on their mainnet.To run masternode you will need 50k Agate tokens,or you will be able to join public pool and mine that way.

Not as far as I know, that would be very helpful if that was possible to do now.Very unlikely that we can have estimations at this point in time.

Well it's impossible to know ROI since token is not listed yet, so we can don't know the price. But early adopters will surely earn alot.
Activity: 222

Activity: 211

Pages:
Jump to: