Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 73. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Will there be options to stake Agate?Is Agate POS or POW?

Yes, we will have option to stake Agate when wallet comes out and you will have option to run full masternode too!

Its important to say that for running masternode you will need 50,000 AGT,so with current price of 1 AGT=0,0684 you will need only 3420 USD to run that.Really affordable i  think,and good reason to go for 50,000 AGT,as later on it will be way more expensive.

Acctually to be more precise you will need 50001 AGT Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
After seeing the fundamental features of this project, it remind the PundiX project now gaining a massive support from the community, plus the factor of POS Point of Sale (not Proof of Stake) Agate has a very good product that will surely adopted by the blockchain community. Best Good Luck!!

Point of Sale? Damn, that's why I didn't understand when people are using POS, I really thought it was Proof of Stake. Thank you!

Yeah, that only my presumption  Smiley One of their features is POS, I saw it in NPXS they're using it in some payments, cashier, some stores that are accepting cryptos and other digital currency, I have no concrete idea if the token that are using the ERC20 wallet was capable in POS (proof of Stakes) and since ETH is not ready yet for it.. @admin correct me if I'm wrong.

Agate will have proof of stake(POS) system,once they move on their mainnet.To run masternode you will need 50k Agate tokens,or you will be able to join public pool and mine that way.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
After seeing the fundamental features of this project, it remind the PundiX project now gaining a massive support from the community, plus the factor of POS Point of Sale (not Proof of Stake) Agate has a very good product that will surely adopted by the blockchain community. Best Good Luck!!

Point of Sale? Damn, that's why I didn't understand when people are using POS, I really thought it was Proof of Stake. Thank you!

Yeah, that only my presumption  Smiley One of their features is POS, I saw it in NPXS they're using it in some payments, cashier, some stores that are accepting cryptos and other digital currency, I have no concrete idea if the token that are using the ERC20 wallet was capable in POS (proof of Stakes) and since ETH is not ready yet for it.. @admin correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 266

Yeah, this could be confusing Grin They should have come up with a different abbreviation.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Agate Gateway API, which is an open-source API and available in GitHub, will let anyone create his or her own payment gateway within the Agate iFiat Ecosystem and run on Agate blockchain.
Activity: 252
What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

It's Pegged to USD
the ICO price is $0.076 however right now( 25 Sep) is on sale with 10% discount, so you'll pay $0.0684 per AGT

Hi,until when this 10% discount goes on?Im asking because im waiting for some ETH and then i plan to buy AGT tokens,so i hope that i have enough time .

7 days and 17 hours from now (ends 3rd October)

Is there any chance of that being extended? I know it's not typical but just wanted to know where we stand.

It has been decided in advance how long each phase of sale will last, but there is chance to extend some phase if needed...

Since soft cap is reached i doubt that there will be any extension of sale.

Yeah, considering this they can do everything according to the plan without any delay Cheesy
Activity: 186

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

It's Pegged to USD
the ICO price is $0.076 however right now( 25 Sep) is on sale with 10% discount, so you'll pay $0.0684 per AGT

Hi,until when this 10% discount goes on?Im asking because im waiting for some ETH and then i plan to buy AGT tokens,so i hope that i have enough time .

Is there any chance of that being extended? I know it's not typical but just wanted to know where we stand.

It has been decided in advance how long each phase of sale will last, but there is chance to extend some phase if needed...

Since soft cap is reached i doubt that there will be any extension of sale.

It's Pegged to USD

after this stage , discount will drop to 5% and after 11 days no discount.

That seems fair. Still some time to get some bonus in. And who knows, maybe some additional bonuses will resurface in some periods of the platforms life cycles.

Yep, it's always like that, earlier you invest, better the bonus. But even now bonus is still good, as during public sale there won't be any.

What is the plan for marketing nearing the sale?

When is the sale? Does the team have some special events lined up beforehand?
Activity: 224

It's Pegged to USD

That seems fair. Still some time to get some bonus in. And who knows, maybe some additional bonuses will resurface in some periods of the platforms life cycles.

Yep, it's always like that, earlier you invest, better the bonus. But even now bonus is still good, as during public sale there won't be any.

What is the plan for marketing nearing the sale?
Activity: 224

It's Pegged to USD

This is usually the case when attracting bigger investors - to offer them more. But in the public sale it is often more smaller investments which add up.
Activity: 126

It's Pegged to USD

It's Pegged to USD

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Will there be options to stake Agate?Is Agate POS or POW?

Yes, we will have option to stake Agate when wallet comes out and you will have option to run full masternode too!

Its important to say that for running masternode you will need 50,000 AGT,so with current price of 1 AGT=0,0684 you will need only 3420 USD to run that.Really affordable i  think,and good reason to go for 50,000 AGT,as later on it will be way more expensive.
copper member
Activity: 196

It's Pegged to USD

Merit: 5

It's Pegged to USD

copper member
Activity: 196

It's Pegged to USD

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

It's Pegged to USD

Pages:
Jump to: