Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 2. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I am participant on Twitter bounty from starting of bounty to end of bounty program, but only first week is calculated.
Why
copper member
Activity: 224
Activity: 84
Its realy scam  Grin This project like Monero Gold )))Becareful its scam dont buy and dont work with this project,just forget about Domuscoins is shit
Activity: 280
Hi guys.I check this tokens and what I see it’s scam project,you can check token holders https://etherscan.io/token/0xb1a819a4aa03741d8b2af06d78ca91a74c831029#balances
when is the listing expected on the exchange? and are there any good news on the coin
copper member
Soon it will be possible to stay on this apartment paying with DomusCoins
https://www.facebook.com/708230656037306/posts/824694024390968/
when is the listing expected on the exchange? and are there any good news on the coin
still distributing bounty tokens? i did not receive my 4tokens. Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I need some clarifications here.

I copied this from your Website, a breakdown on how you spent the fund raised from your ICO

1) 300,000$ for one bedroom apartment in Dubai Marina, exclusive central location, 3 minutes’ walk from the sea, rentable for 130$/night. Ready to rent.

2) 95,000$ for a studio apartment in Ho Chi Minh City, 5 minutes’ walk to the main touristic center, rentable for 50$/night. Being furnished.

3) 95,000$ for a studio apartment in Ho Chi Minh City, 5 minutes’ walk to the main touristic center, rentable for 50$/night. Being furnished.

4) 260,000$ for a two bedrooms apartment in Ho Chi Minh city, 5 minutes’ walk to the main touristic center, rentable for 90$/night. Ready to rent.

5) 240,000$ cash, our team of experts is evaluating the best location to invest.

No Number 2 & 3 how did you do the investment? I don't understand. Cos 2 & 3 is the same thing.

And for the one bedroom apartment you bought with $300,000 how many years do you intend to work before you can start making income?
If a night is $130, this automatically means that, it will take more than 6years to raised the initial invested money ( $300,000) same thing goes to every other projects invested on already.

Now, My question is this, how do you plan to maintain this project, since it will take a very long run before you will start earning income?

copper member
This is how the first studio in #hochiminhcity will look like.
People can stay here paying by #DomusCoins #eth #token https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=798873130306391&id=708230656037306
Activity: 13
Oh everything is clear, but I wanna know What Will DomusCoins Future Emissions Look Like?!
tokens distribution has already started? Huh
Activity: 52
If I invest in this project, after what time will I get a net profit?
When token bounty disteibuted?does coin domus enter my ether?
copper member
Here it’s the second studio that #DomusCoins has bought and will be ready in around 30 days.
It’s in Ho Chi Minh and it will be possible to pay by DomusCoins.
To know more join the telegram group @ https://t.me/domuscoins
copper member
 Check this out: 2 bedrooms apartment are ready to be rented out! It’s in Ho Chi Minh City and you can pay using #DomusCoins!
Activity: 82
Hello, when is the token distribution for our campaign?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I like the openness of developers. They even talk about the possibility of a personal meeting with them. This is a good policy.
I dont think that someone will go to a meeting with developers in the UK. It's rather written to give seriousness to their intentions.
This project is very nice especially the question of the Division of benefits, especially DomusCoin rent out property in the short term to get the maximum benefit, with a show that doesn't take long to get the big advantage of course a mature concept is already primed to get those results, success for this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Interesting project and I would like to ask what is the difference with other Altcoins which are also related to Real Estate?
Activity: 377
I like the openness of developers. They even talk about the possibility of a personal meeting with them. This is a good policy.
I dont think that someone will go to a meeting with developers in the UK. It's rather written to give seriousness to their intentions.
Pages:
Jump to: