Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 4. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
How are the sales progressed in the course of ICO? I myself can not find any information on this? At least half of the required amount has already been collected?
Activity: 289
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody!

DomusCoins is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support DomusCoins through voting for it - ✔️ http://icoinrating.com/domuscoins/.
What grade and on what scale will you set them?
On many reviews, the rating is set at 4-4.6 / 5
These are relatively good estimates, but they lack more detailed information about real estate, the countries in which the project is developing, and various multimedia information components.
Have you carefully read the white paper and video review for this project? Look again, maybe with subtitles in case of misunderstanding. There, everything is described in sufficient detail.
Project for people, really.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody!

You can support DomusCoins through voting for it - ✔️ http://icoinrating.com/domuscoins/.
These are relatively good estimates, but they lack more detailed information about real estate, the countries in which the project is developing, and various multimedia information components.
Activity: 392
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 308
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 336
I wonder, have Domus reached a softcap already?
No, they had some difficulties and they were forced to extend ICO. I think now they are on the verge of achieving a soft cap.
Now many have made such a decision. This is quite natural. Especially large investors are now quieted down and waiting for a rise in the price of the crypto currency back.
Activity: 313
No, they had some difficulties and they were forced to extend ICO. I think now they are on the verge of achieving a soft cap.
Activity: 342
Activity: 350
The idea of the project is very promising, although it has already heard about real estate projects. In any case, I wish the team success.
Yes, finally, investing in real estate becomes available to anyone who wants. And as the minimum amount for entry is quite small, which makes the project very attractive
Activity: 364
If I invest in this project, after what time will I get a net profit?
Depending on how much you invest, and whether this market is volatile.
It doesnt depend on the amount. Because the one who invested more - he got more tokens. Accordingly, the profits for them will not come any slower.
Depending on how much you invest, and whether this market is volatile.
Activity: 378
Activity: 378
Will your token be available on exchanges from any country? Do you have an application, or a website?
You can see the site here:
https://www.domuscoins.com/
Also at the bottom of the site there are links to all social networks of the project
Activity: 342
Will your token be available on exchanges from any country? Do you have an application, or a website?
Exchanges are always available from most countries. I dont see any barriers to buying these tokens. Moreover, the direction of the project doesnt concern problem areas such as gambling or alcohol, or any other, most often falling under the authorities' attention.
Activity: 282
Invest in real estate. What could be better? It is interesting that this does not require any effort.
Yes, but I advise you to go deeper into the project and the fundamentals of investing in real estate and its pricing before investing in order to avoid conflict situations due to your lack of understanding of the subtleties of this direction.
I dont think there are pitfalls here. All the complexities and subtleties are taken up by the developers. Your business is only one - to invest. They need you, you need profit.
Of course! In this and the essence of the project - to surrender investment in real estate accessible to all. But in principle, for the concept of pricing - it's good to study the document.
If the token is made on the blockchain of Ethereum - will not it's price fall every time in it's wake? It doesn't look very profitable Smiley
No, the price of the ethereum will not affect. It's just a blockchain of the ethereum. You have a price to influence only real estate.
You are right. As you know, the price of real estate is always growing. Rarely when it falls below the purchasing price.
Activity: 336
Invest in real estate. What could be better? It is interesting that this does not require any effort.
Yes, but I advise you to go deeper into the project and the fundamentals of investing in real estate and its pricing before investing in order to avoid conflict situations due to your lack of understanding of the subtleties of this direction.
I dont think there are pitfalls here. All the complexities and subtleties are taken up by the developers. Your business is only one - to invest. They need you, you need profit.
Of course! In this and the essence of the project - to surrender investment in real estate accessible to all. But in principle, for the concept of pricing - it's good to study the document.
If the token is made on the blockchain of Ethereum - will not it's price fall every time in it's wake? It doesn't look very profitable Smiley
No, the price of the ethereum will not affect. It's just a blockchain of the ethereum. You have a price to influence only real estate.
Activity: 289
Pages:
Jump to: