Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 5. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Invest in real estate. What could be better? It is interesting that this does not require any effort.
Yes, but I advise you to go deeper into the project and the fundamentals of investing in real estate and its pricing before investing in order to avoid conflict situations due to your lack of understanding of the subtleties of this direction.
Activity: 313
Invest in real estate. What could be better? It is interesting that this does not require any effort.
Activity: 364
Who knows where to see the project's fees? How many people are involved in this? Unfortunately I dont see this information on the site.
Most likely this information is available in your account. In any case, if you are interested in the project - it will take no more than 5 minutes to complete the registration Smiley
Activity: 406
Who knows where to see the project's fees? How many people are involved in this? Unfortunately I dont see this information on the site.
Is it something like a collective investment in real estate or something like that?
Yes, you if you can not invest on your own, or do not want to invest a huge amount - this project is for you.
This is cool, if this project opens new doors for thousands of investors - it will definitely be successful.
Not even for investors. There is a huge possibility that many people will want to invest in this token even if they have never done it before.
It's really beautiful! Moreover, now this is a very profitable line of business. The time of the cryptocurrency is just beginning, and a lengthy correction of the market will make it easier to enter into it.
I dont really understand how correction can help us? People lose money at this time, very big money.
Corrections can be positive as well as negative.
Exactly. You can always find your own benefit in everything Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Is it something like a collective investment in real estate or something like that?
Yes, you if you can not invest on your own, or do not want to invest a huge amount - this project is for you.
This is cool, if this project opens new doors for thousands of investors - it will definitely be successful.
Not even for investors. There is a huge possibility that many people will want to invest in this token even if they have never done it before.
It's really beautiful! Moreover, now this is a very profitable line of business. The time of the cryptocurrency is just beginning, and a lengthy correction of the market will make it easier to enter into it.
I dont really understand how correction can help us? People lose money at this time, very big money.
Corrections can be positive as well as negative.
Merit: 1
Well, look ... now the price of the crypto currency has fallen, right? You, having a smaller number of dollars (for example), you can buy more ETH (for example). And given that the Ethereum has now fallen by half, and all market analyzes tell us about growth at least to the previous rate - you will receive twice as much money than invested.
Activity: 350
Activity: 203
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
interesting project. but tell me, how will you achieve your goals? in which countries will your platform operate? and you are officially registered?
Yes, the company is registered, you can see all the documents on their website. There's no property list yet. As far as I know there is real estate in Dubai, the US and Switzerland ... they promise to continue to expand.
I understand that the more money they collect now - the more real estate they will buy?
Yes, I think so. Because the developers dont have so much money to buy houses in different countries. To this are added more questions with legislation and so on. So real estate is not an easy business, but profitable.
interesting project. but tell me, how will you achieve your goals? in which countries will your platform operate? and you are officially registered?
Yes, the company is registered, you can see all the documents on their website. There's no property list yet. As far as I know there is real estate in Dubai, the US and Switzerland ... they promise to continue to expand.
I understand that the more money they collect now - the more real estate they will buy?
Activity: 356
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
The site looks quite dignified, what will your certificate give?
Maybe this is the certificate of the token itself, like a coin, which suddenly appears on the stock exchange?
Something like confirming the solvency of a coin? I do not think that's possible. In any case, it's strange that it was not the developers who laid it out, but simply the person at the forum.
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Maybe this is the certificate of the token itself, like a coin, which suddenly appears on the stock exchange?
Activity: 254
Does it really make any difference? Or is it more of an advertisement?
For someone, this information can be of great importance when choosing a project for investment.
There are half the fields, a strange certificate. And in my opinion they did not need it.
Pages:
Jump to: