Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 3. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I like the openness of developers. They even talk about the possibility of a personal meeting with them. This is a good policy.
Activity: 308
I like that, among other things, DomusCoins will lease out real estate and share profits among all the owners of the tokens.
As with the sale of real estate - the profit will also be shared between investors. This is quite logical and I very much hope that the project will achieve the necessary results for development.
Activity: 378
I like that, among other things, DomusCoins will lease out real estate and share profits among all the owners of the tokens.
Activity: 342
It seems that this is quite a serious project. Do you have partners? Where do you get the real estate from?
I think this is their property. I'm not sure, but it could also be a real estate agency or something.
Activity: 364
It seems that this is quite a serious project. Do you have partners? Where do you get the real estate from?
Merit: 1
Do you guys have photos or videos of your real estate? I'm just wondering exactly what kind of property you represent
Unfortunately I couldnt find this information. It seems that this information will be added later.
Guys all the information about the project is in white paper. All additional information is announced in the telegram
Activity: 322
Do you guys have photos or videos of your real estate? I'm just wondering exactly what kind of property you represent
Unfortunately I couldnt find this information. It seems that this information will be added later.
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
I correctly understood that the project gives us coins that will grow in value and that's all? That is, there are no more functions? Just investing in real estate available to everyone?
Yes you are right. And this makes the project truly amazing.
I correctly understood that the project gives us coins that will grow in value and that's all? That is, there are no more functions? Just investing in real estate available to everyone?
Activity: 356
If the investor notices that the price is standing still and doesn't grow - then he will want to sell the coins and get his money back. Therefore, I hope that the price will start to grow actively. And a limited number of coins will allow the price to grow extremely quickly.
Then it's a stupid investor. A good investor analyzes all the pros and cons, analyzes the market and calculates all the options before investing. The whole point of investment is that after the expiration of time your coins will gain a price. And whoever hopes for easy money will lose everything.
You are absolutely right, but you have to admit that this project is suitable for beginners.
Activity: 308
If the investor notices that the price is standing still and doesn't grow - then he will want to sell the coins and get his money back. Therefore, I hope that the price will start to grow actively. And a limited number of coins will allow the price to grow extremely quickly.
Then it's a stupid investor. A good investor analyzes all the pros and cons, analyzes the market and calculates all the options before investing. The whole point of investment is that after the expiration of time your coins will gain a price. And whoever hopes for easy money will lose everything.
The main thing that the coin began to grow at once in the price, and that the people will start to sell it right after an output and finally collapse a course ...
And why should the coins be poured out at the outlet to the stock exchange? You buy them for what? To sell it immediately?
Activity: 336
The main thing that the coin began to grow at once in the price, and that the people will start to sell it right after an output and finally collapse a course ...
And why should the coins be poured out at the outlet to the stock exchange? You buy them for what? To sell it immediately?
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
You expect a fairly strong real estate growth by July. If this is true, then it will be nice to own your tokens ...
yes, but why in the table the price of real estate is more, and the price of the token is at the same level
Most likely because the demand for real estate is still unknown. There will be demand - there will be a price increase
Wait. They're just buying real estate, right? And wait until the price grows? That is, the coins as assets - is the price of real estate growing - the rises and the price of the coin?
Yes, it seems that so. The real estate will be in their property, and in your property there will be coins. With the growth of property prices, demand for coins will grow. Accordingly, the price will jump.
You expect a fairly strong real estate growth by July. If this is true, then it will be nice to own your tokens ...
yes, but why in the table the price of real estate is more, and the price of the token is at the same level
Most likely because the demand for real estate is still unknown. There will be demand - there will be a price increase
Wait. They're just buying real estate, right? And wait until the price grows? That is, the coins as assets - is the price of real estate growing - the rises and the price of the coin?
Activity: 324
Is it something like a collective investment in real estate or something like that?

Yes, something like this. This project gives certain possibilities to those who do not have large capital. After all, investing in property has always been very profitable
Exactly. The ability to invest almost any amount is very attractive. Dont invest a fortune, you can invest as much as it doesnt affect your welfare.
But is there any minimum amount for investing? Surely about a thousand dollars?
Pages:
Jump to: