Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 2. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I also want to know what will be the activity of the players in this game. All conditions of the game have a good concept to win the attention of many participants.
forecasts at an early stage always have false information. You can see for yourself the quality of the game, and draw a conclusion based on your opinion. It will be better.
The game deserves the attention of players and investors.you're right, especially since there is still a chance to get a bonus bet when investing.
Activity: 15
I did not find any link to the social media project on the web site. Chat Telegram or Twitter open for Lucky Strike?
You can find a link for the Telegram group on the first page of the topic.
https://t.me/luckystrikeico
Activity: 35
I did not find any link to the social media project on the web site. Chat Telegram or Twitter open for Lucky Strike?

https://t.me/luckystrikeico
Activity: 18
Activity: 17
what part of the bet will go to me after I attract referrals? I want to estimate my profit at least an approximate figure.
half of the game's profits will be spent on the affiliate program, and this will come from every bet made
Activity: 35
Progress report: 08/26/2019:
  • Smart Contract released in Ethereum Mainnet
  • ICO started
  • Mobile version is released
  • Trust Wallet support is added
  • WalletConnect support is added
Activity: 21
I'm wondering why the team isn't using the community for their ICO advertising campaign? For gambling is very important.
the whole project has many distinctive features that make the ICO unique. I liked the partnership campaign, it can be a good replacement for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 19
does every new player see a champion bet for instant play? Did I understand the terms correctly?
Yes, this you can see on the dashboard when investing. I was also interested in this question, and I think that such a review of information motivates the participant to a higher bet.
Activity: 16
I'm wondering why the team isn't using the community for their ICO advertising campaign? For gambling is very important.
I was interested in the idea of an endless chance to win. this strategy will involve many participants at different stages. What is the current value of the token and the minimum bet?
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST. I understand that the minimum bet is 0.025 ETH.
This is a good bet for early token sale. New members have a chance to try out the game to understand their desires for a bigger game.
Activity: 20
what part of the bet will go to me after I attract referrals? I want to estimate my profit at least an approximate figure.
Activity: 15
I was interested in the idea of an endless chance to win. this strategy will involve many participants at different stages. What is the current value of the token and the minimum bet?
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST. I understand that the minimum bet is 0.025 ETH.
does every new player see a champion bet for instant play? Did I understand the terms correctly?
Activity: 17
ICO will last more than 100 days. I think there is still a chance to interest many players to reach 4500 ETH
So far I only see 1 ETH. But it seems to me that the game will have fans who are interested in both small bets and winning the jackpot. I have not yet determined for myself how many tokens I want to buy. I see I still have time for that.
Activity: 20
I don't understand why now the monthly and annual jackpots have equal value in the game.
I think it's a simple coincidence with a small number of bets in general.1% Monthly Jackpot, 1% Annual Jackpot.
I think your answer is confirmed by the description. From each bet the game charges equal parts for Monthly Jackpot and Annual Jackpot.
Activity: 16
this is a pretty exciting proposition for everyone involved. The token can become popular if the team continues its work to expand the community.
What amount of investment was collected during the private sale?
43,400,000 LST sold to early investors at private sale stage. There is no other information, but the investment was enough to develop the game.
What amount of investment was collected during the private sale?
I don't understand why now the monthly and annual jackpots have equal value in the game.
I think it's a simple coincidence with a small number of bets in general.1% Monthly Jackpot, 1% Annual Jackpot.
Pages:
Jump to: