Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 3. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think that the fact that the team has invested their money in the development of the game convincingly stand out from the rest of the proposals to invest in only developing products.
Activity: 21
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
a higher chance of profit can be obtained after the token sale is completed. I am sure that bets with a large number of players will increase the size of the jackpot.
According to the description of the terms of the game, it will happen, but you will have less chance to win. So there will be different benefits at different stages of development.
Does the number of bets and wins of a player affect the win during an instant game with equal player bets?
If all tokens are not sold during the ICO sale, will you remove them from circulation?
Activity: 18
A good game still needs to be promoted on different sites where there are participants interested in investing in profitable products. Do you use the opportunities of promotion on StateOfTheDApps?
this would be a great option to expand the popularity of Lucky Strike. I hope that the team has chosen an effective PR campaign.
I will monitor your progress in the token sale. If the players ' attention to the game is not great during the ICO, how do you plan to continue your strategy of development or promotion?
I did not see the number of tokens that participated in the private sale, part of the funds of this investment the team promised to direct to the acquisition of new players.
Activity: 17
ICO will last more than 100 days. I think there is still a chance to interest many players to reach 4500 ETH
Activity: 15
Hello all
I see it is promising project but from days crypto games are not too much profit and if anyone there they are not be for long term I see the project is very good and there team is also good
as I understand it, the developers have taken into account the fact that no one previously wanted to stay long in the game. And now every participant is interested in constant attention to his bet.
in general, the game has an interesting participation process for investors, but it is possible that not many participants know about the potential of Lucky Strike.
Activity: 8
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
a higher chance of profit can be obtained after the token sale is completed. I am sure that bets with a large number of players will increase the size of the jackpot.
According to the description of the terms of the game, it will happen, but you will have less chance to win. So there will be different benefits at different stages of development.

Are you optimistic about this game? I feel that the bonus is not very high
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
Hello all
I see it is promising project but from days crypto games are not too much profit and if anyone there they are not be for long term I see the project is very good and there team is also good
Activity: 19
I will monitor your progress in the token sale. If the players ' attention to the game is not great during the ICO, how do you plan to continue your strategy of development or promotion?
and where I can read the reviews of those participants who tested the game. I think that their opinion can confirm the effectiveness of this project.
that's interesting to me. The first players can attract the attention of new participants using the affiliate program, but I hope that their activity will be presented in social networks dedicated to the games on the blockchain.
Activity: 21
A good game still needs to be promoted on different sites where there are participants interested in investing in profitable products. Do you use the opportunities of promotion on StateOfTheDApps?
Simple design. But I think that the main thing here is the very essence of the game. Bet gives you a permanent chance to win. That's cool, I think.
I think that you can start with a small bet that will help you learn all the prospects of instant play, and determine the possibility of a larger investment.
This seems to me a good option for those who want to participate in the jackpot. I've seen that new entrants can win in an instant game by evaluating the champion's bet, so it can be profitable.
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I don't understand why now the monthly and annual jackpots have equal value in the game.
A great game to be part of a profitable investment with a long-term perspective. What can be plan during the year to attract players?
it's too early for that assessment. Until the ICO sale is closed, no one will be able to get the correct calculations of the possible growth in the number of Lucky Strike participants.
ICO will allow you to get the maximum fame of the project, so that players understand the essence of the game. In the future, I think Lucky Strike will have a lot of fans.
In order to have a lot of them, the team should now try to attract as many players as possible. As can be seen from the statistics of bets, the first experience of the game attracts for further participation.
well, I think it's good for those participants who want to see the growth of the value of their token. If everything goes according to plan, the game will be really popular.
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST, and there is no information about additional bonuses yet. I think they were only for early investors.
I recently joined the project, but I think that with a high degree of product readiness, developers rarely offer high bonuses.

If the prize money is not high, it's hard to get people excited.
Activity: 18
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST, and there is no information about additional bonuses yet. I think they were only for early investors.
I recently joined the project, but I think that with a high degree of product readiness, developers rarely offer high bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: