Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 28. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I joined the project. I hope that will be successful. I want to buy your tokens. At what exchange you will be trading? Maybe bounty company?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
This project is amazing! I wish all the best! To the moon!🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what about the round one, is distributed or not yet??
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I think you are a very strong project! Good luck in the new year!
Activity: 71
Digital money, which in the future will change the financial world. Soft system Ethereum is “a Peer network”. For this network there is no server and this type of network is not stratificate the priority of your connected computers. Each computer has an equal right to work in the network, which is called a “Peer”. Each computer will operate as clients and servers that depend on the usage of users.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
It seems like a dream that a peer to peer network by mobile will be realized. I remember the fact that file exchange software using Peer to peer network became a hot topic a long time ago.
Activity: 13
Digital money that will change the financial world in the future... That statement alone makes it more interesting
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Great project what's next Dev? What exchanges it will be listed?
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
I have heard many positive responses from different communities in telegram. There are several questions - will there be mining? And if so, which one, POS or POW ?
Activity: 252
I tweeted etherdelta about this project and it should be listed on the exchange soon, I see a bigger future of this project
Activity: 1
Good project, let's see it flying to the moon!
Activity: 14
EthereumSoft is an interesting project but it is possible to know your entire team ?
Activity: 105
Activity: 490
Ethereum soft is a great project is especially its aim for less transfer fee and fast transaction
Activity: 128
This is such a very promising project. The wallet is compatible for iOS and Android is a good idea. And also offers fast transaction. Looking forward for this projects success.
Activity: 132
Your project has already made some sucessful updates! I hope that after the ICOs this project will have more interest on more users!
Activity: 2
Activity: 378
The purpose of the project is extremely clear - cheap and trouble-free translations around the world. It's good. i belive in your big future, because you have good start. With best wishes.
Activity: 568
A promising and very interesting project, like practically all the Ethereum-based flow charts. However, only the general concept of providing financial services is clear from the description and you do not see the "chip" of your platform. maybe it will be a convenient and creative application for iOS and for Android? nothing is said about the Bounty program of your project, do you really need it? in any case, I will follow the implementation of your ideas and wish the team success Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: