Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 9. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Have u considered any partnerships in future?
Im curious to know will u have ur own data servers or u gonna use AWS like AMAzon?
as far as I know amazon..owning data servers is quite expensive
But using only AWS is not very reliable u know. Better to host at least the private ETH node on own server
If course they will use private server for hosting ETH node. U know it is like heart of the project
Merit: 11
Im curious to know will u have ur own data servers or u gonna use AWS like AMAzon?
But using only AWS is not very reliable u know. Better to host at least the private ETH node on own server
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Read all your WP. But explain me, please.
So what will happen if someone default, I mean refuse to payback
All debts here will be paid. It is described very well in WP how it works exactly
of course it is not expected, but surely there is a provision that binds to each other in order not to happen it
definitely that the risk is always ther but there must be something to reduce the risk, so don't worry too much
All debts here will be paid. It is described very well in WP how it works exactly
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I have seen another project similar to this project. name lendoit. team has not been around for months. building such a platform is really difficult in practice.
Merit: 11
How may token distributions will u have? one for all ICo participants of two like for presale participants and ICO ones?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
There are collectors on the platform, who uses soft collection tools to prevent default. Collectors use "soft collection". It is texts, papers and social channels. And people return to the Gelios, because they need money. Of course the default cases will happen, but the rates in such countries are also high.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

We gonna use AWS 
Merit: 22
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Only 27 581$ so far, so is there some soft cap for the ICO?

The project is promising, but unlike other hot-icos no interest from public so far.

Are the team planning to do some marketing SEM, social media etc. If you need help PM me as I am working currently at digital marketing company.
Any dates when listing on exchanges is scheduled?
there is no dates yet. token will be listed on the exchanges within some weeks after ico
Any dates when listing on exchanges is scheduled?
How many members are in your team and where can i check their experience?
U can easily take a look at the team on their website. Their experience is also available if u try to google the team members
Activity: 108
How many members are in your team and where can i check their experience?
30. you can see the links to their accounts on our site gelios.io
Activity: 108
How much tokens were sold so far??
27081 for the moment
Will u have ur own API?? Or not such plans yet?
There is no sense to implement API here. For what reason???
Will u have ur own API?? Or not such plans yet?
Pages:
Jump to: