Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 3. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How much have been collected so far??Including all private sales, preico, ico whatever
Why do u care about that?? Are u investing in the project or in amount of money it has collected at the moment?
Merit: 10
How much have been collected so far??Including all private sales, preico, ico whatever
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Need money - fast? Well Gelios may just be the platform for you.

Gelios is a P2P platform where borrowers interact directly with lenders. If you need cash, find a lender you get along with. Read his profile, verify that he has a positive transaction history and excellent customer reviews.

Gelios is the safest way for borrowers to borrow yet.

Whan android app realese? I can not find the date in the roadmap
Q3-4 this year if Im not mistaket. Apps are not the opriority for the team right now
Whan android app realese? I can not find the date in the roadmap
What about fiat? Do u accept it?? Wire transfers as an example
No as far as I know..It is very unconvenient and demand a lot of documents. better to accept crypto only
What about fiat? Do u accept it?? Wire transfers as an example
Today we begin a short series about Gelios participants - who they are, what they do, and why they will love the Gelios system.

Nice to hear that) hope to read a good staff. I woukd like to see firstly some posts about team
Today we begin a short series about Gelios participants - who they are, what they do, and why they will love the Gelios system.

Why dont you have a capped token sale? How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good investment?

The Pre-ICO stage with begin on January 21st 2018 PST 00.00. Overall, 1,000,000 tokens will be distributed, at a cost of 1 USD in Ethereum per token. A 30% bonus will be available at this stage. If the hardcap is not reached all unsold tokens will be burnt.
The soft cap during the pre-ICO is set at $150,000. If the hard cap is not reached, the remaining tokens from this stage will be burnt. The pre-ICO will end on February 21st if all the tokens are sold.  The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

The first stage of the ICO will begin on March 13st. 500000 tokens will be distributed with a 20% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until March 27th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 500,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $500 in Ethereum equivalent.
The second stage of the ICO will begin on March 28th. 750,000 tokens will be distributed with a 15% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until April 11th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 750,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $200 in Ethereum equivalent.

The third stage of the ICO will begin on April 12th. 750,000 tokens will be distributed with a 15% bonus. This stage will last for 15 days, until April 26th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 750,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

The fourth stage of the ICO will begin on April 27thth. 5,000,000 tokens will be distributed with no bonus available. This stage will last for 15 days, until May 11th, at 23.59 PST, so long as 5,000,000 tokens have been sold. If this is not the case, the remaining tokens will be burnt. The minimum investment at this stage is set at $50 in Ethereum equivalent.

What currencies do u accept?? ETH and btc or eth only??

ETH is prefered, BTC allowed through shapeshift
shapeshift for altcoins, but it will be just convertation to ETH
What currencies do u accept?? ETH and btc or eth only??
What events the team is going to participate during singapor trip??
Merit: 22
Why dont you have a capped token sale? How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good investment?

U probably mixing things up. There is fixed hard cap here
When the end of whole ico and exchange listing??
May 11th is the end of ICO. Gelios token will be trading on the exchanges after finishing ICO.
When the end of whole ico and exchange listing??
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The team is on the Asian trip and communication with investors, presale is hot, the community is steady growing..it is definitely moon project!
Yes, I also think so. The project is growing day by day!!
Gelios will be a great project! It is a serius and professional team!
The team is on the Asian trip and communication with investors, presale is hot, the community is steady growing..it is definitely moon project!
Yes, I also think so. The project is growing day by day!!
Merit: 22
Do u have referal campaign?? If yes what percent do u offer?

During all stages of pre-ICO and ICO you get 5% referral bonus, from all transactions, that followed your link (will be available in your investor's personal area)✌️✌️
Pages:
Jump to: