Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 7. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whan u distribute tokens? Right after the contribution or after the whole ICO?
Right after ICO. So keep patience Grin
actually I can not understand why all the investors in crypto want to get tokens immidiately? Moreover if they are not tradeable yet
Whan u distribute tokens? Right after the contribution or after the whole ICO?
Could I join the bounty?? Share the link to the thread. Thank u in advance
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Why should I hold your tokens? Why will they grow in price?? Only because of demand?

The Gelios token is thea unique tool to build a decentralized ecosystem, specialized onin the cryptocurrency lending business.
The future development of the platform also implies token usage for lending in other crypto- currencies, buying membership on the platform or as remuneration for using decentralized credit bureau or enterprise version of the system, that makes it pure utility token.

What are the methods of payment?

ETH is prefered, BTC allowed through shapeshift
shapeshift for altcoins, but it will be just convertation to ETH

Why should I hold your tokens? Why will they grow in price?? Only because of demand?
Merit: 11

ETH only as far as I know. However U may use shapeshift or exchanges to buy eth via btc as an example
Merit: 22
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It's not like a bad project. In fact, the number of participants on the signature list is very small. So if it collects some money, it can make some surprises. I think it can be evaluated by the no loaded. In this area, the project is a little weaker than its competitors. I will follow lendoit gelios, which I trust the most.
What are the upcoming events the team is going to participate??
U know private investors or whales urgently needed even in such awesome project like this one

Anyone else going to Singapore? Gelios will be at the Blockchain Economic Forum February 4-6. Hope to see you there! http://bef.latoken.com/?utm_source=timepad&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tppromo
Merit: 29
U know private investors or whales urgently needed even in such awesome project like this one
What is the connection between whales and the upcoming events??
Private investors could be also considered as whales. And only place to find such people is different events and conversation in private
What is the connection between whales and the upcoming events??
Activity: 490
Don't miss our next webinar tomorrow.

Exchanges update, pre-ICO bonuses and the current state of pre-ICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnR6E0c95NA
The pre sale goes on for how long?

Hello! Till February 21
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
The pre sale goes on for how long?
What excanges are u negotiation at the moment??
I dont ask what exchanges will u be listed or when. Only exchages u are in convesration now

About 5 small exchanges now.
We will provide webinar about it soon.
I dont ask what exchanges will u be listed or when. Only exchages u are in convesration now
If u dont know legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the tokens appearing on exchanges.
What are u going to do with unsold tokens?? Burn? Have u considered the way of airdrop?
Burn for sure. It is like common already u know. Airdrop?? Why? Buy now. Bonus are huge !
well, i saw even bigger. However I would agree bonus are big enough. What about airdrop - it is always appreciated by the audience Grin
What are u going to do with unsold tokens?? Burn? Have u considered the way of airdrop?
Burn for sure. It is like common already u know. Airdrop?? Why? Buy now. Bonus are huge !
Pages:
Jump to: