Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 6. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
As for the exchange listing, Almost all exchanges requiring it nowdays u ready to pay for that??

We know that all exchanges are paid, and in case of a successful ICO we will pay for listing
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
As for the exchange listing, Almost all exchanges requiring it nowdays u ready to pay for that??
It will depend on ICO result. If project collected enough then it would be possible
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
what about preICO? How much have been collected so far, any news?
PreICO is going very well!
I think project could reach haed cap Smiley
what about preICO? How much have been collected so far, any news?
Merit: 29
I have followed this project for a week or more and it looks realy promising.. Hope it will skyrocket Wink
I have the same feeling!) I have looked through multiple ICOs and this one I liked the most
I have followed this project for a week or more and it looks realy promising.. Hope it will skyrocket Wink
Is ur smart contract audited?? Like by Zeppelin company or similar?
As I know yes, but not by Zeppelin or other gigant. Just by 3rd party devs.
Merit: 11
Is ur smart contract audited?? Like by Zeppelin company or similar?
What were the last event have u participated? I would like to check the report, look at some pics, videos etc

Gelios visited the Nord Financial Group to present their project to investors. The event was on Thursday, January 25th in Moscow.

Gelios was represented at the Nord Financial Group meetup by COO Artem Zhilin. In his talk, Artem discussed how Gelios differs from Bitconnect. (Spoiler - in every way possible) You can see video on our FB. But only in Russian.

We didn't translate video yet, but we wrote article "Gelios v. Bitconnect: The difference couldn’t be more obvious."

https://medium.com/@gelios.io/gelios-v-bitconnect-the-difference-couldnt-be-more-obvious-5c100ce6ccaf
What are the next event are u going to participate?
as far as I know the team has planned a lot of event and will announce them soon

Gelios will be at the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum in Singapore.
We'll be there for the whole event, from February 4-6. Tell us if you'll be there!

http://bef.latoken.com/?utm_source=timepad&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tppromo
What were the last event have u participated? I would like to check the report, look at some pics, videos etc
as far as I know the team has planned a lot of event and will announce them soon
Merit: 22
What cashflow are u exapecting in a year after the work??
It is to early to speak about that. Dont u think so?? Moreover the real numbers will be rather different despite all the team's calculations
Hmm does it have any tutorial on how to deal with this project?/i really want to know coz its interesting and keeps thinking the idea of this project so i hope this project will be successful

Sure! You can find all information:

1) in our Telegram group
2) in our Whitepaper
3) in our website
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Hmm does it have any tutorial on how to deal with this project?/i really want to know coz its interesting and keeps thinking the idea of this project so i hope this project will be successful

You can find all info about current state of P2P lending market in our WP. We try to be a part of it.

https://gelios.io/content/uploads/2018/01/Gelios-Whitepaper-016-disclaimers.pdf

Could I join the bounty?? Share the link to the thread. Thank u in advance

Here is the link for our bounty tread. We are discussing all questions about it there. Welcome, please:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619901.new#new
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: