Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 4. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have referal campaign?? If yes what percent do u offer?
Merit: 29
When are u going to increase the number of advisors in the project? Advisors will give more trust for sure and Singapor trip it is the perfect oppurtunity to find the right guy
check the telegram channel..they have found the new advisor to the project! Very trust worthy person!
When are u going to increase the number of advisors in the project? Advisors will give more trust for sure and Singapor trip it is the perfect oppurtunity to find the right guy
P2P lending is one of the main objectives of most projects and very important for crypto economy. but a project that has not yet achieved a full extent has not been made.
It is only beginning and gelios will achieve more then u could imagine Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
P2P lending is one of the main objectives of most projects and very important for crypto economy. but a project that has not yet achieved a full extent has not been made.
Merit: 11
where is project incorporated?? as for now I mean
as far as I know in Russia curently
Merit: 22
where is project incorporated?? as for now I mean
Where are all the data in this project is going to be storedAmazon, ebey aws? Or private servers? Where will u set ur private eth node??
amazone for sure..It was answered here if im not mistaken. For the node team will buy their own server
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Where are all the data in this project is going to be storedAmazon, ebey aws? Or private servers? Where will u set ur private eth node??

All the data in Gelios platform is going to be stored AWS.
Activity: 490
Activity: 322
How is going on your PRE-ICO?Are you satisfied with it?

Hello! Almost 30500 tokens are sold. And our team working hard right now.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
How is going on your PRE-ICO?Are you satisfied with it?
Activity: 108
What jurisdiction do u belong? or putting it better where are u registred?

Registered in the UK. And our company belong UK jurisdiction of course.
GELIOS LENDING SOLUTIONS LP is registered in United Kingdom with following data

GELIOS LENDING SOLUTIONS LP

Company number: SL032527

Company type: Limited partnership;
Registered office address: 8 Church Street, Suite 16, Inverness, Scotland Uk, IV1 1EA;
Registered on: 5 December 2017;
Artem is ur core dev?? Like team lead? How many devs do u have overall??
Artem is the CEO and team lead. The team has around 10 devs and going to hire more after ico
Artem is COO of Gelios. The team has now 30 devs.
is ur project open source? I would like to see ur github. Could someone give the link?
here it is https://github.com/gelioslending
is ur project open source? I would like to see ur github. Could someone give the link?
Check the previous pages. I remember that manager has already shared the link here
Activity: 490
Merit: 29
Could someone explain if all the transactions within olatform will be on chain or it will be kust point system??
onchain surely..thats why blockchain here is urgently needed
Im aware why eth tech?? if eth falls could the team move to other blockchain??
Surely. Token swaps are already available and it is not very hard to move to other tech/ However I think ETH would never fall
Could someone explain if all the transactions within olatform will be on chain or it will be kust point system??
onchain surely..thats why blockchain here is urgently needed
Im aware why eth tech?? if eth falls could the team move to other blockchain??
Pages:
Jump to: