Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 5. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Could someone explain if all the transactions within olatform will be on chain or it will be kust point system??
onchain surely..thats why blockchain here is urgently needed
Could someone explain if all the transactions within olatform will be on chain or it will be kust point system??
Merit: 22
If this project does not reach soft cap all the investments will be refunded right??
Yes but im pretty sure it is not going to happen. This project will collect soft cap for sure
Merit: 29
If this project does not reach soft cap all the investments will be refunded right??
Merit: 10
Artem is ur core dev?? Like team lead? How many devs do u have overall??
Artem is the CEO and team lead. The team has around 10 devs and going to hire more after ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Artem is ur core dev?? Like team lead? How many devs do u have overall??
Activity: 322
What jurisdiction do u belong? or putting it better where are u registred?

Registered in the UK. And our company belong UK jurisdiction of course.
What jurisdiction do u belong? or putting it better where are u registred?
Where can I read about the project? Any articles? Like in coindesk or cointelegraph
Dont u know that any article in that journal cost a lot of money?)) And accordint to my experience it is wating of the money
U must be kidding..they have on of the biggest audience coverage but u say it is wasting of money?? LOL
Activity: 490
Where can I read about the project? Any articles? Like in coindesk or cointelegraph
Dont u know that any article in that journal cost a lot of money?)) And accordint to my experience it is wating of the money
as far as I know the team is going to publisg some articles soon. Thats why I advise u stay tuned Smiley
As for the exchange listing, Almost all exchanges requiring it nowdays u ready to pay for that??
It will depend on ICO result. If project collected enough then it would be possible
if u did not know the legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the GLS appearing on exchanges.
It is true. Otherwise it could lead to problem. But as for now we may predict that GLS will appear on etherdelta and hitbtc
why are u so sure about that?? as far as I know the team has not made any announcments about that exchanges
Where can i check ur demo or mvp?? I hope u have it already
You can be sure
The platform will be developed after successful ico. Now you can test prototype on mvp.gelios.io
Where can i check ur demo or mvp?? I hope u have it already
As for the exchange listing, Almost all exchanges requiring it nowdays u ready to pay for that??
It will depend on ICO result. If project collected enough then it would be possible
if u did not know the legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the GLS appearing on exchanges.
It is true. Otherwise it could lead to problem. But as for now we may predict that GLS will appear on etherdelta and hitbtc
Bon voyage to the Gelios delegation, that will be attending the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum in Singapore!

Members of our team will be in Singapore February 4-6.

If you will be attending too, please let us know! We'll buy you a drink Smiley

http://bef.latoken.com/…
After graduating from ICO, how can I use tokens? Will they be sold on exchanges and which ones?
Hello!
As you wish. You can sold it on  exchanges after the end of ICO.

You can use token on the platform in transactions between:

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
Activity: 252
After graduating from ICO, how can I use tokens? Will they be sold on exchanges and which ones?
and how soon will they appear on the exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: