Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 12. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
You know, I haven't heard about Gigzi before, but I have found information about it on icobench and was quite impressed. Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment.

True! I also enjoy its stability! By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenized precious metals.

And have you seen the information about security? Gigzi will enable users to protect private keys and gain access to the unique configuration of their iris.
Activity: 476
Gigzi smartcontract is an important decision for the users of the system. Its reliability tested, and I'm glad to know that this would ensure equity of participation.
Smart contract is the first step towards a successful launch of all products Gigzi. Now I would like to see a prototype of the first application. Hope this will help us to understand the quality of development.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
According to experts’ assessment, the project is just perfect, so I can't miss a chance to participate in Gigzi, because the concept and proposed solutions are wonderful indeed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Gigzi smartcontract is an important decision for the users of the system. Its reliability tested, and I'm glad to know that this would ensure equity of participation.
Activity: 448
What plans has the team Gigzi for the next five years? I would like to know their opinion about the prospect of local sales outlets in the world.
Lol, you asked for too long plan, which is five-year roadmap.
I don't think the team can fully answer your question, honestly.
at least, I see developers  strategy for a good development for the future. Five years is a long, but  that the team has big plans and with the support of the community, they will be able to take a leading position among the financial systems.
Activity: 322
What plans has the team Gigzi for the next five years? I would like to know their opinion about the prospect of local sales outlets in the world.
I am sure that their goal is to attract a large number of regions to work in the system Gigzi. I think that in five years they will be able to show remarkable results worldwide.
Activity: 31
You know, I haven't heard about Gigzi before, but I have found information about it on icobench and was quite impressed. Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
I believe in the success of Gigzi. Tokenisation  gold can affect the development of cryptocurrency in general. Financial system would create many points of sale and this will contribute to the growth of consumption of GZB, which is important for early investors.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
The project is going to be developed by the q1 2020. Well, that's not such a long period for a blockchain project. Terms and conditions are absolutely acceptable, so I think about being part of the Gigzi project.
Activity: 364
for the project important support from the community. And if followers to tell their friends about the quality project, it certainly will help raise investment. I also intend to support the GIGZI.
The team offered good promotion for those participants who wish to take part in the campaign Bounty.  GIGZI system deserves to be know many investors.
Participants should be interested in how to better learn about the Gigzi system. Investors can earn earlier profits in the application, and it's a great incentive for all.
Activity: 126
I'm still surprised by Gigzi project because it is absolutely innovative. Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project team?
I see that the Gigzi project realization is in the middle of its roadmap right now. But I am sure, these perfect ideas and technology decisions will make it one of the best on the market! Additionally, the token’s price is quite reasonable.
I agree with you. I see development activity. The team wants to show its prototype, and it will help them very quickly to get the required amount of investment.
Activity: 217
I see that the Gigzi project realization is in the middle of its roadmap right now. But I am sure, these perfect ideas and technology decisions will make it one of the best on the market! Additionally, the token’s price is quite reasonable.
Activity: 271
for the project important support from the community. And if followers to tell their friends about the quality project, it certainly will help raise investment. I also intend to support the GIGZI.
The team offered good promotion for those participants who wish to take part in the campaign Bounty.  GIGZI system deserves to be know many investors.
Activity: 176
I suppose, precious metals will assure GZB stability. This is a very important thing that the ecosystem provides an efficient measure for it. So I do want to become a new user of the platform.
Activity: 205
I've seen some ICO numbers, I mean soft cap and hard cap. Well, it's not bad. This is one of the best projects so far, I truly believe in its success so I will do my best to promote it and help to spread the news about it.
Activity: 79
For the full operation of the system it is very important to the availability of local partners both in the number of outlets and banking  institutions. What will be done to find them and bring them to cooperate?
Activity: 434
The team conducts high-quality preparations for the sale of Crowdsale. I am impressed by the partnership with the Perth Mint. After all, this is the basis for the development of the system. And the development of a biometric device has a high degree of readiness. I now I wish all participants the right investment decisions.
For investment here a great price and bonuses. But I haven't seen information about referral program. Is there such a proposal? For me it's an interesting link.
Pages:
Jump to: