Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 11. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Gigzi is also functioning as IEO! That's amazing, because every client can securely enter and exit the Gigzi ecosystem by making instant exchanges using any of the supported crypto assets or fiat money to and from Gigzi.
Yes, it's true. I read about that in the system will be fast and easy. For me this is very interesting, more so that we get the highest level of secure login.
And for all owners will be able to profits in 60%. I have been studying the accrual formula, but I think that in any case it is a good deal and an incentive for owners to keep the token.
Let's see how this would work in real life. I hope that we will get the quality products soon, without delays in the road map.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
The security of this project is really crazy! I was shocked to know that a Wallet is secured by iris recognition technology! That's cool! I'll trust this project for sure!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
You know, I haven't heard about Gigzi before, but I have found information about it on icobench and was quite impressed. Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment.

True! I also enjoy its stability! By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenized precious metals.

And have you seen the information about security? Gigzi will enable users to protect private keys and gain access to the unique configuration of their iris.
Wow! That's going to be a real success! So they are supported by three core applications: a Wallet, an Exchange, and a Treasury. Gigzi prevents wealth diminishment!  Good Luck, Gigzi!
Activity: 434
Gigzi is also functioning as IEO! That's amazing, because every client can securely enter and exit the Gigzi ecosystem by making instant exchanges using any of the supported crypto assets or fiat money to and from Gigzi.
Yes, it's true. I read about that in the system will be fast and easy. For me this is very interesting, more so that we get the highest level of secure login.
And for all owners will be able to profits in 60%. I have been studying the accrual formula, but I think that in any case it is a good deal and an incentive for owners to keep the token.
Activity: 155

Yeah! Gigzi exchanges involving fiat currencies are handled by local partners around the world, with the platform providing a secure escrow service for both cash transactions and local bank transfers.
Activity: 280
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It's very cool that Gigi gives users the ability to control their income! I'm wondering what additional partnerships are already available?
Activity: 200
You know, I haven't heard about Gigzi before, but I have found information about it on icobench and was quite impressed. Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment.

True! I also enjoy its stability! By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenized precious metals.
Activity: 193
Activity: 476
Gold remains the preferred method of storing wealth for many owners of crypto-currency and the financial system, which will offer the fastest and most efficient way can be of interest to a large number of clients.
I am glad that GIGZI used ICO for collecting investment. So we got the opportunity to invest and work  the system.  GZB will be available to a larger number of participants.
Activity: 119
Gold remains the preferred method of storing wealth for many owners of crypto-currency and the financial system, which will offer the fastest and most efficient way can be of interest to a large number of clients.

Agree! The application features set includes transaction overview, sending and receiving payments, price charts, payee management and a rewards indicator displaying the payout rate for the current 90-day reward cycle.
Activity: 420
Activity: 118
What plans has the team Gigzi for the next five years? I would like to know their opinion about the prospect of local sales outlets in the world.
Lol, you asked for too long plan, which is five-year roadmap.
I don't think the team can fully answer your question, honestly.
Activity: 378
Decentralised  global cryptocurrency, adjustable smart contract is a valuable achievement for financial systems in the world. GIGZI command will take many steps to achieve such results.
I think that after you run all applications system, GIGZI will be able to start working with local partners, and this will contribute to a gradual increase in the use of Gigzi Metal.
Activity: 195
Cool idea to create an app for the platform! This web application provides access to the decentralized peer to peer network through anonymously created accounts with optional biometric security
Activity: 434
Decentralised  global cryptocurrency, adjustable smart contract is a valuable achievement for financial systems in the world. GIGZI command will take many steps to achieve such results.
Activity: 183
I read about the partner of the project to add the token to the exchange. It's a good party to add GZB. I hope that the team will continue to add new partners from different spheres of activity that will help Gigzi qualitatively work.
Latoken has a good reputation. I think that a number of partnerships that GIGZI received at an early stage of development, proves to us the serious intentions of the developers.
Activity: 448
I read about the partner of the project to add the token to the exchange. It's a good party to add GZB. I hope that the team will continue to add new partners from different spheres of activity that will help Gigzi qualitatively work.
Activity: 195
Frankly speaking, this is the first project, where I can see no restricted areas. This is really good, I hope, it will help Gigzi a lot. And since it is a financial system, it's going to be really helpful in the modern world. I think, they are going to reach their soft cap quickly.
Activity: 350

And have you seen the information about security? Gigzi will enable users to protect private keys and gain access to the unique configuration of their iris.
Innovative technology will be able to ensure 100% reliability of the key. I read that a user can add the iris of their relatives, in order to facilitate access to wealth in the event of urgent need.
Pages:
Jump to: