Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 61. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Some companies may be interested in Gigzi products that understand the value of your system. For example, those who use crypto-assets for corporate solutions. Already have their opinion on such cooperation?
Yes, part of our offerings will be aligned to meet the needs of businesses and institutions Smiley
I think that you will need to conduct an explanatory work or an advertising campaign among such categories of users, for their awareness about your possibilities.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
GIGZI is focused not only on consumers, but also offers quality solutions for corporations and business companies at different levels. I think the team will be able to create a global system.
It is good that their plan became understandable already at the initial stage of development of the project. So early participants become clear the scale of the system and its potential in terms of profit.
Activity: 434
Some companies may be interested in Gigzi products that understand the value of your system. For example, those who use crypto-assets for corporate solutions. Already have their opinion on such cooperation?
Yes, part of our offerings will be aligned to meet the needs of businesses and institutions Smiley
It seems to me that this sector is very important for the participants of the system. I hope you will be able to attract their attention worldwide. This  members will contribute to your overall development. Good luck.
GIGZI is focused not only on consumers, but also offers quality solutions for corporations and business companies at different levels. I think the team will be able to create a global system.
Activity: 280
It seems to me that this sector is very important for the participants of the system. I hope you will be able to attract their attention worldwide. This  members will contribute to your overall development. Good luck.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Community GIGZI continues to grow. I see that the Telegram group is very active and  is good. In the run-up to Crowdsale we will be able to know many details about the system. 
Activity: 322
I like that the reputation of the project increases with each new phase of ICO. I've seen estimates of experts and they indicate the quality of the project to start selling tokens and launch applications.
I read that the team is very happy with the number of participants in the Bounty campaign. In my opinion, the use of ETH to encourage participants gives a good result.
Let's see how the registration of participants will take place. Now it's just the beginning of the campaign. I would like to be sure that everything goes according to the established order and without delay.
There are currently no delays Bounty campaign, if I understand correctly, checking the registration forms can take up to 48 hours. 
Yes, it is a normal working situation. I think the team was able to conduct all phases of the ICO at appropriate level, because I've seen quite a long preparatory period.
Activity: 271
I read that the team is very happy with the number of participants in the Bounty campaign. In my opinion, the use of ETH to encourage participants gives a good result.
Let's see how the registration of participants will take place. Now it's just the beginning of the campaign. I would like to be sure that everything goes according to the established order and without delay.
There are currently no delays Bounty campaign Bounty, if I understand correctly, checking the registration forms can take up to 48 hours. 
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
The fact that the project already has big partners is very important for me. I hope, that continuing work on the products, the team will be able to attract other reputable partners.
I think the team has already gathered everything necessary for the success of Gigzi during the system startup.  I am sure that GZB will be able to bring profit for me.
The features that will be available to participants and described in white paper are already formed. I also believe that the project is well formed for a full-fledged launch, if the team continues to adhere to the terms of the road map.
Activity: 183
I read that the team will be proactive in disseminating information about the quality of the project and its benefits once the application is launched. I think it will help to create a powerful system as quickly as possible.
Activity: 420
The fact that the project already has big partners is very important for me. I hope, that continuing work on the products, the team will be able to attract other reputable partners.
I think the team has already gathered everything necessary for the success of Gigzi during the system startup.  I am sure that GZB will be able to bring profit for me.
Activity: 350
Activity: 364
Once the Exchange application is launched, the team will be able to provide all users with easy access to local markets in any region. I would like to know about the first prospective regions where this will be possible?
I think the team will constantly expand the number of local partners in different regions, developing software for such points and launching a debit card for users to work. Local partners will be interested in this cooperation.
It looks very interesting. I think that such diversity of the project will be able to bring good profit to the system and also to investors who supported the project in the early stages of the launch.
Once the Exchange application is launched, the team will be able to provide all users with easy access to local markets in any region. I would like to know about the first prospective regions where this will be possible?
I think the team will constantly expand the number of local partners in different regions, developing software for such points and launching a debit card for users to work. Local partners will be interested in this cooperation.
Activity: 336
It seems to me that it will depend only on the region in which the first users of products will work. I think the list of regions will expand rapidly.
I have not yet fully understood the principle of territorial growth of the project. I think that local partners will appear in the system depending on the needs of the participants to work in the region.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
It seems to me that it will depend only on the region in which the first users of products will work. I think the list of regions will expand rapidly.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: