Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 60. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am sure that all participants will appreciate that the team is ready to share the success of the project with the help of Gigzi Gold accrual. It is important to me that the team appreciates its users.
I want to acquire tokens for this purpose. I think that in the process of working with the Gigzi system we will see many advantages as application participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I am sure that all participants will appreciate that the team is ready to share the success of the project with the help of Gigzi Gold accrual. It is important to me that the team appreciates its users.
I saw that the participants of the Bounty campaign were interested in the fact that payments are made in ETH. This is a great way to advertise a project and not to reduce the cost of a token during listing.
I do not often meet such a proposal. It's just starting now. Now it is important for us that the team be able to distribute the awards fairly and timely.
At this point, I have no reason to worry. The results of the Bounty campaign will be known in two months. I think the team will do the same as promised.
I too believe that it is too early to draw any conclusions. Moreover, the team has shown its best qualities in the organization of all the processes of ICO.
Activity: 280
I saw that the participants of the Bounty campaign were interested in the fact that payments are made in ETH. This is a great way to advertise a project and not to reduce the cost of a token during listing.
I do not often meet such a proposal. It's just starting now. Now it is important for us that the team be able to distribute the awards fairly and timely.
At this point, I have no reason to worry. The results of the Bounty campaign will be known in two months. I think the team will do the same as promised.
Activity: 476
Activity: 336
The team continues to add its information to different popular sites. The number of participants in the project depends on community awareness, and I think that the early start of the Bounty campaign will also have a fruitful impact on the popularity of the project.
Activity: 378
The number of tokens when working with an application does not affect the percentage that the team plans to pay to GZB owners as dividends?
As I understood, the number of tokens affects only the total profit that you receive. For all participants accrual of profit is carried out on one algorithm.
Fair distribution of profits will harmoniously complement quality work in the system. I think that users will be interested in the constant application of Gigzi products.
Activity: 183
The number of tokens when working with an application does not affect the percentage that the team plans to pay to GZB owners as dividends?
As I understood, the number of tokens affects only the total profit that you receive. For all participants accrual of profit is carried out on one algorithm.
Activity: 448
I'm glad the project gets support from the community. I think the whole concept of the project is aimed at ensuring that different categories of users can work in the system.
Activity: 476
The team moves according to the established plan. I think that some changes can only be understood when moving to the next phase.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign will continue until the end of the sale of tokens? I saw in the Bounty theme 10 weeks of the campaign.
I believe that the time of the Bounty campaign is entirely dependent on the term of the end of the Crowdsale. But perhaps the team has a strategy to use the Bounty campaign to expand the number of potential customers for Gigzi products.
In any case the team will inform us soon the details of the strategy. I will follow all the events on the project, so that the situation in the future becomes understandable.
Bounty campaign will continue until the end of the sale of tokens? I saw in the Bounty theme 10 weeks of the campaign.
I believe that the time of the Bounty campaign is entirely dependent on the term of the end of the Crowdsale. But perhaps the team has a strategy to use the Bounty campaign to expand the number of potential customers for Gigzi products.
Activity: 322
I saw that the team had already indicated the duration of the Crowdsale. The sale will be closed on December 31 regardless of the number of investments collected?
I think it will be understandable in the course of the process of  Crowdsale.
Earlier I read that the team is planning to carry out the sale of tokens for the full collection of soft cap.
I like the way the Gigzi project evolves. Currently, there are not many such interesting ideas with quality product development in the early stages of selling tokens. I appreciate such opportunities.
Activity: 364
I saw that the team had already indicated the duration of the Crowdsale. The sale will be closed on December 31 regardless of the number of investments collected?
There is a probability of course, but it seems to me that this period is well calculated for the full sale of tokens for soft cap. I see investors ' interest already now.
The team offered not very many tokens for investors, and with the high-quality bounty campaign, I'm sure investors will be interested in participating in Gigzi. So I'm waiting for a quick sale.
There is a probability of course, but it seems to me that this period is well calculated for the full sale of tokens for soft cap. I see investors ' interest already now.
Activity: 271
Pages:
Jump to: