Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 59. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
I read that the team was satisfied with the successful launch of the campaign and the number of participants arriving Bounty. So that everything goes according to plan and the project continues to approach the Crowdsale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Gigzi : Independent Wealth Management
Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment. By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenised precious metals.I hope to receive more information about this project.Good luck to the team
Activity: 364

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.

That's sounds good that this project is participated and supported by many and it is not difficult also to find more investors in this project, since participation is very active.
If we speak honestly, I even think that there are those members who will not be able to your part of the investment due to the large number of participants.
Activity: 560
the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
Activity: 448
Activity: 280

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.

That's sounds good that this project is participated and supported by many and it is not difficult also to find more investors in this project, since participation is very active.
Activity: 322

I'm pretty sure they do. They can make a great opportunity to the investors to maximize their profits if they would like to invest in the project. Cheers!
It is difficult not to agree with you. I think that most of the investors are not ready to sell his part to get quick profits on the exchanges. And this is a high success rate of the project.
Activity: 602

I'm pretty sure they do. They can make a great opportunity to the investors to maximize their profits if they would like to invest in the project. Cheers!
Activity: 434

The team has offered rewards for the most actual social media. I think that soon information about GIGZI will be available a very large number of potential investors.
Activity: 350

Activity: 392

I've noticed from the first page, If you click the picture of the person from the team it brings you back to the main page? It would be good if they can put a link directly to the person profile like in LINKEDIN right?

Well +1 to this, this is a matter of transparency to the team?  I mean its a good impression to the investors to be able to see the people behind the ICO  they joining in for security and also insurance.
Perhaps you have some difficulties with downloading information, since all of the links active for connection with Linkedin. I saw it in person.
I have everything in order when loading a Linkedin profile developers GIGZI. I am very pleased that the team drew attention to this aspect, since the beginning of creation of a site. It is very convenient for me.
Activity: 308
I've noticed from the first page, If you click the picture of the person from the team it brings you back to the main page? It would be good if they can put a link directly to the person profile like in LINKEDIN right?

Well +1 to this, this is a matter of transparency to the team?  I mean its a good impression to the investors to be able to see the people behind the ICO  they joining in for security and also insurance.
I think that the team continues to improve GIGZI project. They have time prior to the sale of tokens to provide easy access to all  information.
Activity: 364

Perhaps you have some difficulties with downloading information, since all of the links active for connection with Linkedin. I saw it in person.
Activity: 448

I think that the team continues to improve GIGZI project. They have time prior to the sale of tokens to provide easy access to all  information.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Activity: 271
This platform is okay to use soon, because of the Security they will be putting for the project. Also is it Anonymous and private?
Yes. The team has already focused attention on this. I think that every investor has the right to preserve anonymity. The project has a clear position on this issue, which is well illustrated in WP.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
This platform is okay to use soon, because of the Security they will be putting for the project. Also is it Anonymous and private?
Activity: 420
GIGZI  system valuable not only because it gives additional profits, but also the opportunity to work with their assets. I want to become it by the user.
I heard that the team will be able to provide us with an overview of the first product. The presentation would help us visually evaluate the interface of applications and understand the essence of the work.
GIGZI  system valuable not only because it gives additional profits, but also the opportunity to work with their assets. I want to become it by the user.
Pages:
Jump to: